09 | cuddling.

Scarlett
"Finally," I muttered exhausted when we came home in the evening. Laughing, Justin took off his shoes and then took one of his suitcases.
"Where?" He asked, looking at me expectantly.
"Last door upper right," I replied, then ran into the living room.
"Okay," I heard him say before he went upstairs. I couldn't believe Justin really moved in here. So for the next month, after that I have to go to Los Angeles.
"I'm back," I heard Justin say a little later, before he threw himself on the couch next to me.
"That's nice," I said, smiling at him kindly.
"I know Babe, I know," Justin said, grinning at me.
"I'm tired," I murmured, yawning the next moment.
"Me too," Justin said, looking at me briefly.
"Shall we go to sleep? I have to go to the studio tomorrow and I have to be fit," I said, looking at Justin.
"Okay," he said, standing up from the couch. He held out his hand, which I accepted. He helped me up and I let go of his hand.
"Good night," I said as I stood outside my room.
"Night," said Justin as he smiled at me. I looked at him again and then disappeared into my room. After I closed the door behind me, I went to the bathroom. I undressed, went under the shower and turned on the water. It immediately relaxed my skin. When I finished with everything, I turned the shower off and tied a towel around my body. I got out of the shower and dried myself. After that, I put some lotion on my body and got into my underwear. I slept normally always in underwear, to be honest I had no idea why, it was comfortable and it could never be too warm.
After drying my hair, which was unfortunately curly now, I opened the window to get some fresh air in the bath. However, when I heard a loud bang, I immediately closed it again and looked panicky around. It didn't really thundered or? Nobody knew it but I was scared of thunderstorms. I quickly brushed my teeth and went back to my bedroom. As fast as I could, I slipped under the covers and pulled them over my head. Again and again I was frightened by the noises that prevailed outside. Should I go to Justin or not? Somehow I just needed someone beside me who held me in his arms and protected me, even if the thunder couldn't do nothing to me, you never knew what could happen. After another loud noise, I jumped out of my bed and ran to Justin's room. I tapped timidly, then opened the door. Justin laid in his bed and looked at his cell phone.
"Justin?" I asked softly.
"Hm," Justin said, looking up from his phone. He looked down at my body before he looked at my face.I looked down at me and realized that I had just went to him in underwear. Actually, I couldn't care, he had finally seen me naked.
"Can I come to you?" I asked him softly.
"Fear of the storm?" He asked, looking at me smiling.
"Yes," I muttered embarrassed, looking at my feet.
"Come here," I heard Justin say. I closed the door behind me and ran to him. He raised his bedspread and I slipped down. Immediately I was surrounded by a warmth that held me in safety.

Justin
It was really sweet how Scarlett had asked me if she could come to me. Of course I couldn't say no. Now she laid beside me and just stared at the ceiling. Her natural curls nestled around her face and made her appear much younger than her smooth hair, but when I was honest, I liked her curls just as much, if not even more, like her smooth hair. It just made her look more innocent. When it thundered again, however, she winced and jumped right on me. Quite laughing, I put my arms around her and pushed her to me.
"Everything will be fine Babe, you're in here," I murmured, gently stroking her back.
"No," Scar grumbled, pressing closer to me. Grinning, I took my phone back into my hand and took a photo of us, which I uploaded on Instagram.
justinbieber:

she hates thunderstorms ;) @scarletthanson

After I waited a while, I logged out again, locked my cell phone and put it on the table next to the bed.
"Everything all right?" I asked Scar, she hadn't moved for a while.
"No," she grumbled, looking at me now.
"Tell me something about you," I said, looking at her as well. Perhaps she will forget the storm.
"What do you want to know?" She asked me.
"Everything," I said, brushing a strand from her face.
"You're the first boy to see me with curls," she smirked.
"Really?" I asked, puzzled.
"Yes," she said, nodding.
"Why do you always smooth them?" I asked.
"I do not like my curls," Scar replied, putting her head down on my chest.
"They fit you, they're beautiful," I murmured, driving through her hair.
"Thank you," she muttered, looking back at me, resting her chin on my chest, smiling.
"You should stop smoothing them," I said, grinning slightly.
"Let's see Bieber," she said, winking at me.
"Now tell me something about you."
"You know my name. I am 18 years old and my parents are from Latin America. Actually there is not much to know about me," she replied.
"You're an interesting girl Hanson, so do not pretend your life is boring."
"My life is anything but boring," she said, laughing, "but it's not like you do not know about it." I nodded slightly and then licked my bottom lip.
"Do you sometimes miss being normal?" She asked me suddenly.
"Yes," I said, nodding, "and you?"
"Well, I'm not as long in this industry as you," she replied, "it works. Sometimes I wish I could go somewhere without paparazzi following me, but I don't want to trade this life for anything in the world."
"I do not," I said, grinning, "I love my fans too much."