04 | award show.

Justin
Damn Scarlett looked hot. Of course I had noticed how she got goose bumps when I was so close to her. When we were sitting in the limousine, where Scooter and the others were, I put my hand on her knee, causing her to attack me with crushing glances.
"Babe relax," I whispered into her ear.
"How am I supposed to relax?" She hissed at me. I gently stroked her thigh and to my astonishment she relaxed immediately.
"Perfect," I muttered, letting my hand rest on her leg.
After 20 minutes we arrived at the event. The driver let Scooter and the others at the back entrance out, then he drove Scarlett and me to the red carpet.
"Ready?" I asked Scar, looking at her.
"I want to get it over, so do it," she replied annoyed. Grinning I opened the door and got out. Immediately I was enveloped in camera flashes. I held out my hand to Scarlett, who immediately accepted her. She sat up a fake smile and then also got out of the car. Our names were shouted from different directions. I put an arm around Scars waist and pulled her closer to me.
"I hate you," Scar growled softly, then went along with me along the red carpet. I just could not stop grinning.
"Finally," Scar muttered as we were inside and freed out of my grip.
"As if you found it so bad now," I said, chuckling slightly.
"Believe me, it was worse," she said before she went to our seats in front of me. Grinning I went after her.
"And Breakout Artist of the Year is," said Ashley Benson, then paused. Scarlett, who was sitting next to me, grabbed my hand and pressed it. Grinning I looked over to her.
"You will win that for sure," I whispered into her ear, which I then briefly kissed. She said nothing but just waited.
"Scarlett Hanson," Ash shouted the next moment, and everyone in the hall began to clap. Scarlett stood up and pulled me up automatically. I pulled her into a hug and kisses her on her cheek.
"Congratulations," I said grinning afterwards and let go of her again.
"Thank you," she murmured, smiling gently at me. After embracing the others from her team, she went upstairs and accepted her Award.
"Wow. To be honest I hadn't expected to get this price today." She had expected it. After all, she had won every single category in which she was nominated, "I thank all my fans. Actually, the Awards shouldn't go to me, they should go to you, my fans. Because of you all I stand up here today. I love you." She went back from the stage and a roaring applause started. She came back to me and for the second time, I dragged her into a hug.
"You can let me go, it goes on," she muttered, pushing me gently back against my chest.
"But I like it,"  I whispered, grinning, but then I let go of her and sat down in my seat. Scarlett did the same.

Scarlett
After I had also won the second and third, and thus the last category in which I had been nominated came the category where Justin were nominated. For whatever reason, I took his hand for the second time that evening. He looked over at me and smiled gently. I also smiled and then looked back at the stage, on which some actor just opened the envelope.
"The winner of the category is," said the guy and put the well-known dramatic break, "Justin Bieber." Happily Justin jumped up from his chair and pulled me up too. He put his arms around me and pulled me into the embrace for the fifth time in the course of the event.
"Congratulations," I murmured into his ear.
"Thank you babe," he said, kissing my mouth angle. I looked really confused at him but he only grinned slightly and then detached himself from me. He quickly gave Scooter and a few others a handshake and then he went with a wide grin to the stage.
After a really, really sweet speech, he came down again. I smiled at him and then pulled him into a hug. No idea why but somehow it felt right.
"Cuddly needy?" Justin whispered with a raspy voice into my ear.
"Said the one who had hugged me before," I chuckled and let myself fall back into my chair. The grinning Justin sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulders.
The award ceremony came to an end and shortly afterwards Justin and I were already in the limousine. Alone.
"Champagne," Justin asked, looking at me.
"Are you going to get me drunk today?" I asked amused and looked at him.
"With champagne?" Asked Justin, amused.
"Too much is not good Jus," I murmured, looking at him.
"Jus? Since when do you call me Jus?" Justin asked, looking at me.
"I can also call you Bieber again," I said, grinning at him.
"It turns me on if you call me Bieber," Justin said, handing me a glass.
"Well, Bieber," I said, grinning, emphasizing Bieber especially.
"Babe I wouldn't do that," Justin said, drank a sip now.
"Why?" I asked, grinning at him provocatively.
"Because I do not know where the whole thing is going," Justin snarled and moved closer to me. I didn't know why but somehow I liked it.
"Then I'm curious Bieber," I whispered, grinning at him. Faster than I could react, Justin pulled me on his lap and stroking my thighs slowly up and down.
"Hm?" Justin said, grinning at me cheekily.
"We will be at my house in a couple of minutes," I murmured, looking into his eyes.
"And?" Justin asked.
"Do you want to come along?" I asked, biting my lower lip. To be honest, I had no idea why I asked him that.
"Are you sure?" Justin asked and began to kiss my neck.
"Yes," I growled, though I had no idea if I was really sure. I hated Justin or not?