06 | the next day.

Scarlett
When I woke up the next morning, I felt strong arms around my body. Confused, I turned to the other side, where I spotted Justin. Suddenly I remembered what happened last night. Even if I didn't like to admit it  the sex with him was the best I ever had. I tried to free myself from Justin's grip, but it only became stronger.
"Scar," Justin whispered with his morning voice and shit it was hot.
"Could you let me go?" I asked softly.
"Why?" Justin asked, now opening his eyes.
"So I can go to the bathroom," I murmured, looking into his eyes. Justin pulled me closer and buried his face in the curve of my neck.
"Justin," I growled as he began to spread kisses on my neck.
"Yes Babe?" He asked, then nibbled at my weak spot.
"Justin," I groaned softly, causing him to grin and continue. He lay half up on me and stroked my body with his hand.
"What are you up to?" I asked while Justin began to suck at my neck.
"Nothing," he said, and I noticed him grinning at my neck.
"Justin," I growled as he once licked my neck and then moved away from me.
"Yes baby girl?" He asked, looking into my eyes.
"You didn't do what I think you did or?" I asked.
"I did," he said, then pressed his lips on mine. Confused, I kissed him back and closed my eyes. I wrapped my legs around his waist, which seemed to be a mistake because we were both still naked and his erection was now pressed right to me.
"Scar," Justin moaned. I bit my lower lip and loosened my legs from his waist.
"Can you get down from me?" I asked him, pushing him back a bit, but Justin was too strong and too heavy for me, even if he was not fat. Grinning, Justin rolled back beside me and crossed his arms behind his head. I looked at him briefly and then stood up.
Of course I noticed the looks of Justin on me.
"Is something?" I asked him as I went to the door from my bathroom.
"You can always walk around like this," Justin replied, and you could feel his dirty grin.
"Better not," I said, turning to him, "when I come back you better be dressed."
"What's the matter with you now?" Justin asked while he pulled on his boxershort, then he came to me.
"Justin," I muttered, driving through my hair, "what happened between us yesterday was a one-time thing Justin."
"You do not believe that yourself," Justin said, slightly mocking. He stood right in front of me and looked down at me because I was a few inches smaller than him.
"I believe it, Justin," I said, turning back to the bathroom. Justin let out an annoyed hum, but then he left me alone. In peace, I went under the shower and turned on the warm water.

Justin
She couldn't be serious, did she? As if she did not like the sex with me. Even if I had no feelings for her, I would have nothing against a repetition of yesterday's evening. Annoyed, I got up and went downstairs to the living room. I sat down on the couch and took my cell phone out of my pocket. After I unlocked it, I logged into Twitter and scrolled a bit through my timeline, which were full of pictures of Scarlett and me. Grinning, I favored a few tweets and then I logged out again.
After half an hour, Scarlett came down. She only wore a too big T-shirt, but you could still see a part of her ass.
„Bieber?" She asked, surprised when she saw me.
„Acacia," I said, grinning. Scarlett twisted her eyes annoyed, then settled down beside me.
"What are you doing here?" She asked, and now she lay down on the couch with her legs above my lap.
"Since I live here next week, I thought I also could be here now," I replied, grinning.
"You shouldn't think," Scar said, looking at me amused.
"You're such a badass babe," I said, looking at her.
"Why?" She asked, looking at me.
"Because you always have to make me bad," I said, pulling her now on my lap.
"Aw poor little Drew," she whispered, looking at me sympathetically.
"You're shit," I muttered, looking at her insulted.
"And you're sweet," she said, which she apparently regretted the next moment when she looked at me with big eyes.
"I'm sweet?" I asked, grinning broadly.
"No," she said quickly, shaking her head.
"You just said it," I said, grinning and now drove with her hands under her T-shirt.
"That was out of reflex," she said, pressing my hands slightly so I probably took them away, but instead of doing that I put my hands on her ass.
"Out of reflex?" I asked, licking my lips.
"Yes," she said seriously, looking into my eyes.
"Ah," I said, pinching in her ass.
"Justin," she growled.
"Yes Babe?" I asked, grinning at her naughty.
"You're such an ass," she murmured, now standing up from my lap.
"Babe I already know," I said, watching as she disappeared from the living room, grinning, I leaned back again and waited for her to come back.