26 | epilogue.

~ 8 months later ~

Justin
"Scar," I murmured as I sat with her in the car and drove to the hospital.
"Hm," she said panting.
"You make me even more nervous than I am anyway," I murmured, driving faster, but only as fast as I could, to be sure that Scarlett would arrive at the hospital, which we came after 20 minutes.
I sprinted, after I had parked the car, to the hospital and took a wheelchair before I ran outside again.
"Finally," Scar murmured, and sat down with my help in the wheelchair. I carefully drove her back to the hospital where a doctor and a midwife were already waiting for us. Scar was taken to a room where she was prepared for everything. My nervousness rose from second to second. After Scar was finished with everything, she was taken to the delivery room.
Of course I stayed with her, after all I wanted to be part of the birth of our first child.
I kept Scar's hand through the whole birth, though I would probably have lost my hand if the birth had lasted longer. For half an hour I was already the father of a beautiful daughter.
Xenia Bieber, born July 14, 2015 at 10.48 pm.
"Justin?" Scar muttered beside me.
"I'm here baby," I muttered, putting my arm around her.
"Where is Xenia?" Scar asked, pushing slightly against me.
"She will be briefly examined and then they will bring her to us baby," I said, smiling gently at her.
"Okay," Scar said, yawning.
"I'm so proud of you Scar," I said softly, stroking her arm.
"Why?" Scar asked, taking my hand in hers now.
"Because you made the birth so well, Babe, even though you're just 19," I told her.
"Women can do something like that," Scar said, grinning slightly, which automatically made me smile.
After another five minutes, Xenia was brought back to us. The midwife put her smilingly into Scar's arms, before she disappeared from the room. Scar put her arms protectively around our baby and smiled at her.
"She is so beautiful," Scar whispered softly because Xenia were asleep.
"Like you," I said also quietly, looking from Scar to Xenia.
"You're not quite innocent of her appearance," Scar said, smiling at me.
"You're right," I said, laughing softly.
"Do you want to hold her?" Scar asked, looking at me.
"Sure," I said, grinning slightly at her. Scarlett handed her carefully over to me, then snuggled back into her pillow.
"If you want to sleep then do it, I'll stay awake and take care of her," I said, looking from Scar to Xenia, who was lying quietly in my arms and slept.
"Thank you," Scar said, then closed her eyes.
"Not for this Baby," I said, then gently kissed her cheeks. Shortly afterwards, Scarlett was already asleep. I still couldn't believe that I lay here with my own flesh and blood and next to me my dream woman, weakened by the birth. It was all like a dream, so unreal, but beautiful. I took a picture of Xenia and sent it to Scooter, Rocco, Mike, mine and her parents. They wanted to be notified immediately when the baby was there and since I didn't really want to write something to them, I just sent them the picture. I looked at Scar, who slept peacefully and looked really sweet. I realized that soon the right time would come to ask her if she wanted to become my wife. I could hardly wait that she got my last name.

~ 4 days later ~

Scarlett
Meanwhile Xenia and I were already at home. Justin had her room even more sweetly furnished than it was anyway and I had the feeling that Xenia really felt well, even if she didn't realize much of her environment. Our families and our friends had already visited us when we were still in the hospital. They loved the little one from the beginning. However, we did everything to keep Xenia out of the media, at least as best we could.
"Do you want to eat something?" Justin asked, while I breastfeed Xenia.
"Not yet, maybe later," I said, looking at him.
"Okay," Justin said, grinning slightly. He sat next to us and put an arm behind my back.
"You're a good mother," Justin said softly, gently stroking my back.
"And you a good father," I said, smiling at him.
"Thank you," he said, kissing my cheek.
"Just the truth," I muttered while I straightened my shirt again.
"Now we're a real little family," Justin said quietly and now he put his arms around us.
"And no one can separate us," I said, smiling at him.
"The three of us. Forever."