13 | studio.

Scarlett
When I woke up I immediately saw Justin, who lay quietly beside me and slept. Confused, I stood up and stretched once. I immediately realized that we were in Justin's private jet and flew back to Miami. Still tired, I ran out of the sleeping cabin.
"Finally awake?", It came as a question of Fredo, who sat with Scooter on a couch.
"Scooter?" I asked, confused.
"Hello," he laughed, then grinned at me broadly.
"Why do I see you for the first time?" I asked him still confused.
"Well Scar," Scooter replied, and continued to grin at me.
"Does Justin still sleep?" Fredo asked, changing the subject.
"Yes," I replied, nodding. I settled down beside Fredo and put my legs over Scooter's.
"Can it be that you feel quite at home in our team?" Fredo asked, grinning.
"Why?" I asked him.
"You do not really have any problems with approaching," Fredo grinned at me.
"Why, too? You're all nice, at least the ones I know so far, and they're not really many," I laughed lightly.
"Right again," Fredo grinned at me from the side.
Because Fredo and me became boring, we decided to do selfies. In between we also shot comical videos with Scooter. Shortly before we landed in Miami Justin came to us.
"Morning," he muttered to himself and settled down beside me.
"Morning?" Asked Scooter, Fredo and me at the same time, which made us laugh.
"Yes," Justin grumbled to himself, then leaned his head against my shoulder.
"Still tired?" I asked, looking at him.
"Yes," he murmured only.
After the landing, Justin and I said goodbye to Scooter and Fredo and then drove to my house. Since Justin was still quite tired, he let me drive without any discussions. Somehow it looked really sweet as Justin sat on the passenger seat and tried to stay awake.
When we arrived at my home, Justin disappeared immediately to his bedroom. I went to the kitchen and ate a salad.
"Scar," Justin called from above.
"Yes?" I called back, then packed the remaining things into the dishwasher.
"Are you coming upstairs?" Justin screamed, making me smile.
"Yes," I screamed back, then went to my bedroom. I quickly got dressed into my sleeping lingerie and cleaned my teeth. When I finished everything I went to Justin's room. His door was open so I just went in and closed the door behind me.
"You're finally here," Justin muttered mutely.
"Have you already missed me or what?" I asked him grinning and then I lay down beside him.
"Yes," Justin muttered, then put an arm around me, so that he could pull me closer to him, "the last times I've always slept with you by my side, it's weird not to have anyone beside you." Somehow Justin was right. The last few times I've always slept with him in the vicinity and to be honest I always slept better when he was there.
"Good night, Jus," I murmured, closing my eyes.
"Night", it came from him. As short time later I fall asleep.

Justin
When I woke up the next morning, Scar was no longer beside me. I took my phone from the nightstand and saw that I had received a message from her.
Scarlett:
I'm in the studio, I'll bring food from the Italian when I come back. xx
Smiling, I closed the message and went to Instagram. I saw that Scar had posted a photo in the studio, to my displeasure she had smoothed her hair again. Somehow, I came across a picture of Fredo, where Scarlett was also on it.
alfredoflores:
Studio days with @scarletthanson
What did Fredo do with Scarlett in the studio? And why did that interest me at all? After I had liked the two pictures I logged out again and put my mobile phone aside . I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, where I took off my clothes and put myself under the shower.
After I was freshly showered and dressed I ran down into the living room. I honestly did'nt know what to do, because I didn't know when Scarlett would come back. Somehow I decided to watch a movie. I quickly made myself popcorn and then sat in front of the TV. Meanwhile, I knew every spot quite well in Scars house, even though I did not really live here for a long time.
In the middle of the film I heard how the front door was unlocked.
"Scar?" I asked aloud.
"Yes," came back from her, and a short time later, she was already standing in the living room with two pizza parcels.
"Sorry I felt like pizza," she said, looking at me apologetically.
"All right," I said, grinning, then stood up from the couch. I went to her and took the two boxes, which I then put on the couch desk. Scar took off her jacket and put it over the couch.
"What did you do all day?" She asked while she was sitting on the couch next to me.
"Actually, I slept long and then I watched a movie," I told her, "and how was it in the studio?"
"Good, I'm finally finished with everything and now I have a bit of free time until the planning for the tour starts," she answered me grinning.
"That's good," I said, grinning slightly, "how about when we go to Orlando tomorrow?"
"What do you want there?" Scar asked confused.
"I wasn't in the Universal Studios for a long time," I said, shrugging.
"Hm," Scar made and then she opened her pizza box, "this is a pretty good idea."
"Well, that would be settled," I said, grinning at her broadly. I was really looking forward to spending the day with Scar, maybe I would get to know her better.