16 | fuck!

Scarlett
Confused, I looked at Justin.
"And because?" I asked, because I finally wanted to have an answer.
"Because," Justin started again and ran through his hair, "damn I can not tell you." Justin looked angry and frustrated at once.
"Just tell it Justin. I want to know why you wanted to make me jealous! I want to know why you had to hurt me so much, Justin," I told him.
"Fuck Scar," Justin shouted, "I never wanted to hurt you, I just wanted you to be jealous because I had hoped that you could develop the same feelings somehow for me." Moment. Had he just talked about feelings?
"Feelings?" I asked, confused, "what feelings?"
"God Scarlett I'm into you, I'm totally in love with you but you don't see it! Since the first time we slept together, I need you near me. I just wanted to forget you but it didn't worked," Justin said louder, which caused me to flinch.
Had he just said he fell in love with me? Justin Bieber?
"You? Love me?" I asked again.
"Yeah, damn it, I never thought it could be possible to fall in love with someone again, but you just showed me that I can. I don't see a PR relationship in you any more," Justin said more quietly this time.
"But," I murmured, looking at him with wide eyes. I had to process his words first. How should I react to this? Did I still hate Justin? No. Definitely not, but I loved him? Sure I had realized that I felt totally comfortable in his vicinity but love? No. Or? Urgh. I had no idea what I felt for him.
"Scar?" Justin asked, tearing me out of my mind.
"Yes?" I asked, looking at him now.
"Please don't be silent now," he murmured, looking at me with his brown eyes.
"I", I began, then ran through my hair, "I don't know, I don't know what I feel for you, but I don't hate you anymore, but I don't know if I love you." Justin just nodded and then licked his lips.
"I know we did not have a good start Scar," Justin said, feeling sad, "let me show you how much I love you."

Justin
Scar looked quite confused and I couldn't blame her for that. It was an information she probably never expected.
"Okay, Justin," she murmured, looking at me nodding.
"Really?" I asked, confused because I thought I need to persuade her.
"Yeah, I've noticed that I feel comfortable around you, so why shouldn't I try that with you now?" She asked and smiled at me. I walked happily toward her and pulled her into my arms.
"Thank you baby girl," I murmured into her hair. Scar chuckled softly, then wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Have you already packed your remaining things?" I asked, looking down at her.
"Yes," she said, looking at me from below, "and you?"
"Yes," I said, then nodded, "then sit down on the couch, I'll cook something."
"You're doing what?" Scar asked, looking rather confused.
"I cook," I said, laughing slightly, "well, I can cook a bit."
"Okay," she said, looking at me searchingly, "but woe my kitchen is on fire, I can not have that at all."
"She won't Babe," I said, chuckling slightly.
"Then show what you can do," Scarlett said, settling down on the couch. Laughing, I ran into the kitchen and began to cook.
"Oh my God," Scar muttered with his mouth full.
"How is it?" I asked her, grinning.
"It's divine," said Scar, then put another fork with noodles in her mouth, "did you make the pesto yourself?"
"Sure," I said, nodding.
"Why can you cook?" She asked me as she continued to eat.
"My mom taught me that. I can't do much but I can survive a few weeks," I replied.
"You have to teach me that at some point," she muttered, then drank some of the wine.
"I'll," I said, chuckling slightly.
"Do you visit your mom often?" She asked.
"Now and then, she'll come to me," I replied, and she nodded.
"Where does your family live?" I asked.
"For a month back in San José," Scar replied, already slightly sad.
"Why?" I asked, confused.
"My grandma is seriously ill and they want to take care of her," Scar said, forcing a smile on her beautiful face.
"I'm sorry," I muttered, looking sympathetically at her.
"It's okay, don't let us talk about it." After we had both eaten and we had cleansed the table together we sat on the couch.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her, then put an arm around her, quite inconspicuously.
"Sure," Scar said, leaning against me, surprisingly. I took the remote from the TV and then searched for a movie in their online video library. When I found the perfect movie, I turned it on. Of course it was a Horrorfilm. I wanted that Scarlett sees me as her protector, and since I knew how much fear she had, a Horrorfilm was the best idea.
"You're joking, right?" Scar asked, looking annoyed at me.
"Oh no," I replied. Sighing, Scarlett gave herself to her fate.
After the film, Scarlett and I went upstairs. We finished and met in her bedroom. She had naturally asked me if I could sleep with her in the bed and I could and wouldn't say no to her.
"Good night babe," I breathed as I laid beside her in her ear.
"Night," she murmured, closing her eyes. A short time later, I could feel her calm breath against my chest. I also closed my eyes and shortly after that fell into a quiet sleep.