25 | pregnant.

Scarlett
Meanwhile Justin and I were together for six months. That meant, after our contract, that we had to separate now but none of us wanted it. We wanted to stay together and wanted to live in his house, we only had to tell it our managers, just like my pregnancy.
"Are you ready?" Justin asked, standing in front of Scooter's villa, where Rocco and Mike had arrived today.
"No, not really, but we have to go through it," I said, getting out of the car. Justin did the same. We already told it our families after we were at the gynecologist. They had actually reacted relatively loosely. They said that we were too young and not really long together but that they would support us.
Justin and I went to the door and rang the bell. A short time later she was opened by Scooter.
"There you are, come in," Scooter said, smiling gently at us.
"Hey," we said in chorus, then ran into his house.
"Living room," Scooter said tightly, then closed the door. We went into the living room and greeted Mike and Rocco, both of them sitting on the couch talking.
"So why should we come here today?" Scooter asked, who was just entering the living room and looked at us, "we were going to meet tomorrow."
"We have something to tell you," Justin said, taking my hand.
Scooter looked from us to our hands and back again. A knowing grin appeared on his face.
"I understand," he said, then looked at Rocco and Mike, who looked rather confused.
"Unfortunately, we didn't," came Mike.
"The two are really together, am I right?" Scooter asked.
"Yes," Justin and I said at the same time.
"I thought you didn't like him," it came from Mike.
"I couldn't, but now I love him," I said, looking straight at Justin.
"Okay, that means you want to continue this PR relationship just like a normal relationship?" Rocco asked.
"Yes," Justin and I said.
"Okay, but it wasn't all right?" Scooter asked, "I can see that you want to tell us something else."
"Yeah, you're right, that wasn't all," I said, looking at Justin.
"Maybe you better sit down," Justin said, looking at Scooter.
"If you mean," Scooter said confused, then sat down on the chair.
"Scarlett and I, we, we get a baby," Justin said, waiting for the reaction of the three.
"You get what?" Rocco asked, rather confused.
"A baby Rocco," I said, looking at him.
"But you are so short together and you are so young," said Mike, "and how do you imagine this with your careers?"
"As long as I can, I will still make music, then I will take a break and if the child is old enough I will go back on tour. Before that, I will always bring out songs," I said and Mike nodded.
"Wow," it came Scooter now, "I hope the child will be a girl, I can't stand a second little Bieber." Laughing, I looked at Scooter, who stood up, grinning, and came towards us.
"Congratulations," he said, bringing us into a hug.
"Thank you," I murmured, and also Justin thanked him. Now Mike and Rocco also got up from the couch and came towards us. Scooter let go of us and moved away. As Rocco pulled me into a hug, Justin and Mike hugged brotherly. Then Mike hugged me and Rocco hugged Justin.
"And you're really sure about it?" Rocco asked, looking at us.
"Yes," we said, nodding.
"Okay," Mike said, "but wait. You live in Miami Scar."
"I know," I said, chuckling slightly, "my half-life is already at Justin's house, so we thought we were going to be here. But I will keep my house in Miami. Since you are often here, I wouldn't have to change the management and if you are not here is still Scooter there."
"You've really thought about everything," Scooter said.
"Yes, we have," Justin said, grinning.
"Your families know about it?" Rocco asked.
"Yes," I replied, nodding.
"What about your fans?" Scooter asked.
"We'll tell them when I'm in the fifth month," I told him.
"Okay, what month are you now?" Scooter asked interested.
"In the first," I said, smiling slightly.
"Then you have a little more time," Mike grinned.
"Yes," Justin laughed roughly.
"Okay, do we still need to clarify something?", Asked Scooter.
"No, not really," Justin answered, shaking his head.
"Good," it came from Scooter.
"We'll take care of the complete move, so you can relax in that case," came Mike.
"Thank you," I said, smiling at him and Rocco.
"Not for that," Rocco said, grinning.
After we had talked with them briefly, we went back home. It ran really better than expected. We thought that they would yell at us, but no, they reacted a little bit shocked but otherwise normal.
"Do we want to go out for dinner?" Justin asked as he looked down the street.
"No, but let's order something when we're home, I don't want to cook anymore today unless you want to," I said, looking at him.
"Order sounds good," Justin said, grinning at me briefly.
"Well then that would be clarified."
After 20 minutes we arrived at home. We went in and Justin ordered us from our favorite Italian. I settled down in the living room on the couch and put my feet up.
"Everything okay?" Justin asked as he settled next to me.
"Yes, we finally told them," I said, grinning slightly.
"Yes," Justin said, grinning, "there's nothing to stop us and our baby." He was right. Nothing and nobody could separate our small family.