18 | garden.

Justin
After I had brought all the cases up I went back down to Scar.
"Well," I breathed into her ear as I stood behind her.
"Well," Scar said, turning to me.
"Should I show you the house?" I asked.
"Sure," Scar said, kissing my lips gently and carefully. She moved away from me again and took my hand. Grinning, I showed her the entire house and the garden.
"Do you like it?" I asked as we sat in the garden on the Hollywood swing and peered into the sky.
"It's wonderful here," she said, then gently smiled at me.
"I know, thank you," I said, smiling at her as well. She leaned against me and I put an arm around her.
"Can we stay here until the sun has gone down?" She asked, looking at me from below.
"Sure," I said, grinning slightly. She was so sweet.
"Thank you," she muttered, cuddling closer to me. I kissed her forehead and then watched as she took my hand and played with my fingers.
"It's so beautiful here," Scar murmured, as the sun went down.
"Yes it is, and with you it is even more beautiful," I said, smiling gently at her.
"You're so sweet Justin," she breathed softly, looking at me now.
"Not as sweet as you," I murmured softly and laid a hand on her cheek. Smiling, she looked from my eyes to my lips and back again.
"Kiss me please," she breathed softly, just as loudly as I could understand.
"Sure," I said softly, then gently put my lips on hers. The kiss was somehow different than before. It was with more feelings and I liked that. After a short time, we solved uns from the kiss and smiled at each other.
"I love you Scar, and you don't have to answer," I said, putting my forehead against hers. She smiled gently and then pressed another kiss on my lips.
"Let's go," she said, then took my hand in hers.
"Come," I said, smiling, then ran into the house with her.

Scarlett
"When is your album coming out?" Justin asked as we sat on the couch and stared at the fireplace.
"The day after tomorrow," I replied, looking at him.
"Do you do a tour?" He asked, looking at me now.
"Yes, but only after the six months," I said, leaning against him now. Justin put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.
"Okay," he said, stroking my arm, which gave me goose bumps.
"Hm," I said, smiling slightly.
"What do you want to do in the next few days?" He asked me, looking back at the fire in the fireplace.
"Don't know what you're up to," I muttered, looking back at the fireplace.
"I can introduce you to a couple of my friends and we can go to your family. I have no more suggestions at the moment," Justin suggested.
"Good ideas," I murmured, smiling.
"I know, they are coming from me as well," he said, laughing slightly.
"You're an idiot," I said, laughing too.
"Yours," Justin muttered softly, but still loud enough that I could understand.
"Hm," I said, cuddling closer to him.
"I'm sorry," Justin murmured suddenly.
"You already apologized," I said softly.
"I know I'm really sorry," he said, taking my chin between his fingers.
"I know," I said softly.
"I don't believe you Hanson," Justin murmured.
"But you should Bieber," I said, grinning slightly.
"Hm," Justin said, then pressed his lips for the second time that day on mine. I returned the kiss and sat down on his lap. Grinning, he put his hands on my hip and pulled me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and scratching his neck with my fingernails, causing him to growl. Grinning, I detached from Justin and then leaned against his chest. Justin gently stroked my hair as I inhaled his smell and listened to his heartbeat.
"It's nice to be sitting here with you without someone bothering us or we are fighting," Justin said softly.
"I agree," I smiled to myself and then looked at him, "I like you Bieber."
"I like you, Hanson, very, very much," Justin said, looking me in the eye.
"I know," I giggled, then cuddled back to his chest. Justin laughed roughly, pushing me closer to him. I loved it when he laughed like that, it just sounded incredibly hot. I stroked his arm muscles, noticing that Justin tensed them slightly, which made me grin again.
"You don't need to tense them Jus," I muttered, stroking his arm.
"Hm," Justin muttered, letting his arm relaxed again. "Good," I said with a grin, then ran my finger along his jaw.
"What are you doing Scar?" Justin asked, laughing slightly.
"If I'm honest, I have no idea," I said, then stopped, then I leaned back against his chest and hid my face in his shirt. "You're sweet," Justin mumbled softly.
"No," I muttered, burying myself even more.
"Oh yes," Justin said, then kissed my head. I was clear that a discussion was meaningless, which is why I simply continued to inhale his scent.
"Do we want to go to bed?" Justin asked, after yawning for the fifth time.
"Yes," I muttered tiredly and wanted to get up, but Justin came beforehand. With a jerk I lay in his arms and was carried up by him.
"I can walk, too," I muttered as I clung to him.
"Princess must be worn."