22 | 4 months.

Scarlett
For four months, Justin and I were already in a relationship and we spent almost every day together. The good thing was that we never argued and our relationship was not only perfect outward but also inside.
"Justin?" I asked as I returned home after shopping.
"Livingroom Baby," Justin cried.
"Can you help me?" I asked, running into the kitchen.
"Sure," Justin said, and a short time later, he was standing next to me. Together we cleared the bags and the food in the cupboards.
"Thank you Jus," I said when we finished with everything.
"Everything for you baby," he said, then kissed me briefly but I noticed that something was wrong.
"What's the matter?" I asked, looking at Justin confused.
"I can't do this," he said, running through his hair.
"What do you mean?" I asked, confused, because I had no idea what he meant.
"This," he said, then disappeared into the living room.
"Why?" I asked, slightly sad as I ran after him. He turned to me and looked right into my eyes.
"I need to know what you feel for me, I don't want to make me any further hopes that both of us become a real couple if you don't have more than friendly feelings for me. I can't kiss you if you don't love me," said Justin and was finally quieter. Okay, I had to tell him. I couldn't live without his kisses.
"Justin I," I began, but Justin interrupted me.
"Don't say again that you need time and don't know what you feel for me," Justin said, just wanting to continue talking when I was the one who interrupted him.
"I love you."
"What?" Justin asked, slightly confused after I pronounced the three words.
Grinning, I continued to walk toward him, "I love you Justin Drew Bieber."
"Really?" Justin asked, his eyes flashing.
"Yeah," I breathed, and in the next moment his lips bounced on mine. Grinning, I returned the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my ass and indicated me that I should jump on his hip, which I did in the next moment. Grinning, he held me by my thighs and then went up with me.

Justin
I wanted her, now. After she told me that she loved me, I just could not hold back.
When we arrived in the bedroom I put her gently on our bed and bent over her. I stroke down her body until I reached her pants, I opened them quickly and then pulled her off. I kissed from her legs up to her stomach and then quickly pulled her shirt off, which I then dropped next the bed. Grinning, Scarlett straightened and pulled out my shirt. As she stroked my belly, I began to kiss her neck, causing her moan again.
"Justin," Scar murmured, then fumbled around my belt.
"Baby not so impatient," I whispered and then kissed her.
Scar replied just before she broke away again and opened my belt. A little later I had already pulled my pants out and thrown next to the bed. Scar pulled me back at my necklace and pressed her lips to mine. Grinning, I returned the kiss and then turned around with her, so she was sitting on me now.
She broke off from the kiss, grinning, and moved her crotch slightly against mine, which made me gently bounce back.
"Baby," I growled and stroke with my hands her upper body up to her bra, I opened it in the next moment and brushed the straps from her shoulders. My hands went now to her breasts, which I gently massaged.
"Justin," Scar groaned, moving her lower body against mine. I growled briefly and then turned us again so that I lay over her. Grinning, Scar looked at me and then drove with her hand to my boxers, which she pushed down.
"I can not wait any longer," I murmured, then pulled out my boxers and her panties.
"Neither do I," Scar snapped, then pressed her lips back to mine. I positioned myself in front of her entrance and then pushed into her.
"Justin," Scar groaned and clawed into my back. While I leaned with one arm on the bed, I put my other hand on her cheek and kissed Scar again. It was nice to be so close to her again and I wouldn't want to let her go any more. Scar and I groaned again and again and I became faster and harder, which caused her to claw more and more into my back. I didn't want to know what my back would look like.
"Justin," Scar groaned, putting her head back.
The walls around me became narrower, which showed me that she would soon come. I put her legs around my waist and pushed even deeper into her. We groaned louder and louder, and a short time later Scarlett tensed her whole body and seconds later I also came to my climax. I pushed a few more times into her, then let myself sink to her décolleté. Our breath went quickly and our bodies were sticking together. I took Scars hand in mine and gently rubbed my thumb over her back. This girl meant more to me than anything else.
"I love you Scarlett Acacia Hanson," I said softly, looking Scarlett in her eyes, she looked back and smiled gently at me.
"I love you too, Justin Drew Bieber."