24 | five months.

Justin
Scar and I had been together for five months now, and for two weeks now she had avoided any nearness to me. It was unbearable and she still didn't told me why. Most of the time she spent with Lily, who was still here in Los Angeles.
When I heard late in the evening how the door was unlocked, I almost ran down the stairs.
"Scar," I said as I saw the brown-haired beauty standing in front of me.
"Hm," she said, then closed the door behind her.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked her, getting louder than I wanted.
"Do not scream like that," she murmured.
"Sorry baby," I said, walking toward her, "so what's going on?"
"Nothing," she murmured, taking off her shoes and jacket.
"You're lying Scarlett," I murmured.
"No," she said, then ran into the living room. I walked angrily after her.
"Scarlett tell me! Don't you love me anymore?" I asked. She sat down on the couch and looked at me now. In her eyes I could clearly see that she was about to cry.
"Baby no don't cry," I muttered and ran to her. I sat down beside her and pulled her into my arms.
"I love you, Justin, so much," she muttered sobbing.
"Then tell me what's wrong. Did I do something wrong?" I asked, but she shook her head.
"What's going on baby?" I asked quite desperately.
Scar broke from my embrace and then took her handbag. Confused, I watched her pick up something.
"Here," she murmured, handing it over to me. Confused, I took it and looked at it. A pregnancy test?
"Scar," I began, but she stopped me. "I'm pregnant Justin, we're getting a baby."
"We," I began, but I interrupted myself. I couldn't believe Scar was pregnant and I was the father of the baby.
"That can't be," I murmured after a time and ran through my hair.
"I knew you that you would react like that," Scar snarled and wanted to get up, but I pulled her back so she was sitting on my lap.
"Baby," I muttered, brushing her tears away, "that's a shock, but I'll be there for the child. We'll make it together, Scar."
"Really?" She sobbed, "you want the child?"
"Baby I would never ask of you to abort the child or to let it free for adoption. It's our baby and we're both to blame for this little creature," I said, brushing a strand of hair from her face. On Scarlett's face a small smile formed, which also made me smile.
"So will we get the child?" She asked softly.
"Yes, we'll get the child," I said, then gently pressed my lips to hers. Smiling, she returned the kiss and put her arms around my neck. I pushed Scar closer to me so that nothing and no one would fit between us. I really loved this woman.
After a time we parted again.
"I love you, Justin," she breathed against my lips.
"And I love you Scarlett," I breathed against her. Smiling, Scarlett leaned against my chest and took my hand in hers.
"How do we actually do that, you live in Miami and I live here in Los Angeles?" I asked her.
"I do not care," she murmured, pushing closer to me, "I'd like to keep the house in Miami, even if I live here."
"You mean you will move to Los Angeles?" I asked, surprised.
"Yes why not? It's not so bad here," said Scar, giggling sweetly.
"Thank you," I said, laughing roughly.
"Please," Scar murmured, then looked at me, "we have to go to the gynecologist, to be sure."
"Let's do it the next few days baby," I said, kissing her cheek.
"I thought you wouldn't want the child," she murmured.
"As I said, it was a shock and I honestly didn't expect to be a father that early, but I know we'll get it together when we hold together," I said, smiling at her.
"But how can we explain this to our fans, our families and our management?" Scar asked, looking at me thoughtfully.
"I don't know baby," I murmured, looking into her eyes, "we're talking to our families, and with the rest, we will look how everything works out."
"Okay," Scar said, nodding.
"Are you going to be normal to me again?" I asked, slightly grinning.
"Yes," she said, smiling at me.
"Well, I missed your closeness, your lips and your touches," I breathed against her lips.
"I missed yours too but I was just afraid of your reaction," she murmured softly.
"How so? Did you really think I'd leave you?" I asked. "Yes," she said, looking as if it was embarrassed.
"I'll never let you go baby, never, and especially, now no more. Our baby will bring us even closer together," I said, smiling gently at her.
"I hope so Jus, I don't want to lose you anymore," she said, clutched in my T-shirt.
"I'll do everything to make sure that we three will stay together forever," I said, placing my hand on her stomach.
"You're so cute," Scar murmured, smiling at me.
"Like you," I said, then gently kissed her. Scar chuckled and then leaned against me. This girl was clearly too sweet for this world. I realized it would be hard for both of us, but it was clear to me that we could do it together. Us against the rest of the world.