Alpha

My eyes widened as I stared at a huge guy standing in front of me. He looked to be about 6 feet tall and towered over me. The guy looked to be about my age and had dark brown eyes but I had a feeling that they were black from his wolf. He had light brown hair which was messed up slightly, giving him the dangerous, but sexy look. Wait, did I just say sexy? I couldn’t help but also stare at his pretty obvious six pack and muscular body. A sweet scent filled the air, which I wasn’t sure where it came from.

            Mate!

            My mind was else where so I chose to ignore my wolf, not bothering to ask her what the heck she was talking about. What was a mate? I wasn’t sure, but right now wasn’t the time to be asking questions. He could kill me any second. A low growl escaped his mouth which made me cringe in fear. I crawled backwards, away from the guy. I tried to get to my feet but when I did, I fell backwards onto my butt. I groaned, but didn’t let that distract me from the angry looking guy standing above me.

            I scrambled to my feet, this time managing to not fall. The guy stared at me more intensely which made me worry even more. Then I did what I thought was my only option, run. I took off running in the opposite direction, away from the guy.

            I was running for my life now and I knew that all I had to do was outrun this guy. Footsteps were getting closer and closer, which made me push on even faster. Tears threatened to escape my eyes as I ran, praying he wouldn’t catch me and kill me. I was too young to die. At this moment, I wished that I hadn’t run away from home and that I hadn’t ever became a werewolf. Wait, maybe if I shifted, I could run even faster from him.

            I was about to shift when I came to a halt when a figure stepped out in front of me. It was another guy who also looked to be my age, maybe a little older. He had dark brown hair and eyes that matched. His eyes turned to a black color, making me whimper inside. I whirled around to see the other guy slowly walking towards me. There was no where I could go without them easily catching me.

            My heart was beating too fast to be humanly possible and my skin felt like it was boiling. Sweat trickled down my forehead and my hands were slightly trembling. I know I made my promise that I would fight back but honestly, these guys didn’t seem like they were messing around.

            “Mine.” The first guy growled.

            What did he just say? My eyes stared into his, wondering what he was talking about. Seriously, this werewolf stuff was so confusing; maybe I shouldn’t have wanted to get answers.

            “Excuse me?” I asked, wondering if I heard him wrong.

            Then I was suddenly grabbed by the waist and pulled into his arms, our body extremely close. I tried to pull away from this creep but his grip was extremely tight that all I did was wiggle in place. I tried hitting him in the chest but the guy was freaking rock solid.

            “Let me go!” I shrieked, and all he did was chuckle.

            Then since there wasn’t much I could do, I kneed him in the groin. He instantly let go of me and fell to his knees, groaning as he held himself. Curse words slipped from his mouth along with a growl. The other guy behind me, who I had forgot about, suddenly came behind me and threw me to the ground, pinning me down. Great, now there was no way I could escape his grip.

            “Damn, your mate is strong.” The guy above me said to the other guy who was now getting to his feet, still in pain. I was laughing in my head so much at his pain. The stupid word mate popped up again and I still didn’t know what it meant.