Reception

Warning, a bit of sexual content at the end.

Dillon grabbed my hand and walked me back down the aisle as everyone stood up and clapped nervously. Tears were rolling down my cheek as I realized that I was now married to him and that tonight he was going to force me to have sex with him. My name was not Isabella Montgomery anymore, not it was Isabella Anderson. The name felt like venom in my mouth just thinking about saying it out loud.

            “As much as I love that dress on you, there’s another one up in your room to change into for the reception. Would you like me to help you get out of the dress or Jasmine?” Dillon asked, as we finally reached the hallway outside of the chapel.
            “Um, just send Jasmine up.” I replied quietly, still in shock and not wanting to talk. And of course, I didn’t want him helping me.

            He nodded and told me that he’d meet me in the ballroom when I was finished because that’s where the reception was being held. I quickly made my way up to my bedroom when I bolted to the bathroom as I puked up my breakfast. I started to sob uncontrollably. I can’t believe I was actually married at sixteen and to Dillon of all people. Jasmine ran into the bathroom and held my hair back as I puked, feeling much better after.

            “Oh my God, let me go get Dillon.” She exclaimed.
            “No, I’m fine. I just think the nerves got to me.” I replied, as I stood up, wiping my mouth. I walked over and brushed my teeth, the minty flavor made my mouth taste better.

            I walked out of the bathroom and lying on my bed was a short, red cocktail dress that was cute, but looked a bit too short, but I’m guessing that was Dillon’s plan all along. Jasmine helped me out of my horrid wedding dress and I wanted to burn it. The dress already had a built in bra, but the thought of not wearing one worried me because of what Dillon was planning on doing to me later. I wanted as much clothes on as possible, but with this dress all I could wear was a pair of underwear and the dress itself.

            I slipped it on and examined myself in the mirror. It was a sweetheart neckline with some crystals where my breasts were, creating a V-shape. The material of the dress was silk and soft at the touch. The bottom of the dress was barely over my butt, making me fear to sit down. If the dress was a bit longer and didn’t make my boobs look huge, I would have loved the dress, but that wasn’t the case right now. All I wanted to do was puke again and cry.

            I couldn’t do that though because then Dillon would come and would be pissed off at me for ruining our wedding reception or something like that. Jasmine took my hand and let me back downstairs, not saying a word to me which was fine. I didn’t want to hear her excited voice or to have to talk to her.

            There was loud music coming from the ballroom and people talking. I knew they were all faking being excited but then again, who could blame them. They were being threatened to act normal. My head was spinning so fast, I didn’t want to see Dillon again, but I knew that wouldn’t happen.

            As soon as I walked into the ballroom, my mouth dropped open. All around was the color red, one of my favorite colors. There were about forty tables to the left of the ballroom, all covered with golden tablecloths and had a bouquet of roses on top of them. Also over there, there was a buffet for everyone to eat from. Red streamers covered the ceiling and walls of the room. To the back of the room were the King and Queen thrones where I’m guessing we would be sitting and Dillon would talk to everyone. To the right was the area to dance as music filled the air.