Ch. 7

C H A P T E R  VII

(M i k u b a e 's   pov) 

Today was the day that Big Brother's crush would be coming. The long awaited day. She and her small company would be staying here at the Senju compound. Tobirama-niisama's new unit, ANBU, were stationed anywhere where there was a shadow. They cleared the way leading to our compound for Lady Mito Uzumaki.

Hashirama-nii was extremely nervous. He had half a mind today. Earlier this morning, he came out of his room wearing his yukata with his red shoulder armor. He ran into 3 walls, 4 trees, and to his face. I was surprised he was still able to stand. His smile looked as if it had been glued to his face. His sweating is what betrayed his seeming calm posture.

Tobirama-niisama and I stood at his sides. I held Lady Mito's neatly boxed gift in my hands. We both looked at our brother with a sweat drop. 

"N-Nii-sama you need to calm down," I muttered. I was starting to feel nervous for my brother. "You look shady," Tobirama-nissama added stoically. I sent my brother a disapproving glare. Hashirama-niisama's expression fell into one of complete terror.

"N-No...D-Do I?" He swiftly turned to me. He pointed at his face. "M-Mikubae, d-do I look shady!"

"O-Of course not!" I tried to reassure. I don't think my skittish smile helped at all. He dropped his head. "She's going to hate me."

"They're here," Tobi-nii announced.

 Hashirama-nii turned to the compound entrance to indeed find Lady Mito and her company approaching. They were being escorted by some of our own clansmen. Hashirama-nii was right, she was extremely beautiful and the way she held herself was that of a proper lady. Hashirama-nii had mentioned that she was the only daughter of the clan's head. 

Not only did this meeting decide how the relationship between the two would develop but also the relationship between our clans and the village.