Ch. 27

C H A P T E R XXVII

C H A P T E R   XXVII

(3 R D pov)

That night, Madara had approached the two worried Senju brothers and one very anxious Uzumaki woman together with Mikubae. The second she was in view, everyone was frozen. She told them that she understood what they did and didn't hate them for it, but she wasn't sure if she could completely trust them just yet.

"...But I..." She looked down at the ground nervously, her hand rubbing the length of her opposite arm. "I-I want us to try. I don't want Itama, Kawarama, or Akashi's death to be in vain so...I hope we can all start fresh-"

"MIKUBAE!" Hashirama tackled his sister into a bear hug. Crocodile tears rolled down his face. "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU!" Mito soon followed in, sobbing just like her lover. The two continued their dramatical blubbering over the girl.

In spite of the tears, screaming, and violent shaking, Mikubae never pushed them away. Tobirama smiled at his sister lovingly when he approached. He encased the girl in a strong hug. "I'm glad to be able to hold you like this again." Her tiny fingers curled around his clothing. Tears sprung in her eyes. "M-Me too," she sniffled.

Madara just watched from the doorway as they had their emotional reunion.

Since then, the siblings have been making progress. Everything was finally peaceful in some manner. And it wasn't going wasted.

Chaos started back up in the village. But a good chaos. A wedding was to be hosted. The first wedding in the new village. Mito and Hashirama were to wed soon and it was Mikubae's job as Mito's only sisterly figure to help the anxious bride plan.

Tobirama, against his own will, was put in charge of the decorations and venue. They couldn't have their Hokage slacking off just because of his own wedding. Madara helped with what he could, but he had duties of his own. The Senju compound was lively. Everyone was giving a hand in preparing the it for the Uzumaki clan's arrival.