Ch. 8

C H A P T E R  IIX

(M i k u b a e 's   pov)

The whole village was busy decorating and getting settled for the show tonight. Venders had their stands already set up for sunset when their lights and energy would take over the streets. Mito was being given a personal tour of the village by Hashirama-niisama. She begged me to be the one to lead her around, but I told her this would be the first time I could leave the compound and see Madara.

We had gotten pretty close last night. I felt confident while talking to her. I opened up easily to her. I think it had to do with the fact that I never had another female friend before. I explained to her about my illness and what had happened before she arrived. Already she was acting like an older sister to me.

She was reluctant to let me leave but ultimately decided to let me go. She knew how much Madara meant to me.

I happily made my way to his house. He gave me a copy of his key so I could enter freely. I was pleased to see the house had been well taken care of. It felt like there was life here. "Madara-chan!" I called, walking through. My lip tilted sideways. 

'Where is he,' I wondered, scratching my head cluelessly. "Madara-chan you here!" A cold blade was pressed against my neck while a hand firmly held my wrists behind my back. All color left my face. I inwardly yelped.

"Who are you?" A voice growled. My body became rigid. "I-I'm M-Mikubae Senju!"

"Senju? What is a Senju doing walking in Madara-sama's house?" He pressed the kunai closer to my skin. 'Wah! What's up with this situation!!!" I tried thinking of a way to escape.

"Shinji stand down!" Came the powerful boom of Madara's voice.