Chapter 1

Near the islands of the Philippines, an island protected by an invisible barrier floats in the surface of the sea. Trees lush, animals filled with wonder and amazement lived and its waters crystal clear. There stood a building, with white chiffon walls and red currant roofs.

Bayani Academia...

Bayani Academia is a school of both combat and academics, it is a school of magic, combat and academics. It is a school of great value to our world, it serves as a line of defense against the dark arts. Teachers train and teach the young generation in the arts of battle and magic and in academics. They inspire, support and help their students to bring out the best within them.

Welcome to....

Bayani Academia.

~

At the gates of the school stood a girl carrying a black trolley suitcase and a gray gym bag on her shoulder. She had raven black hair and red crimson eyes. She wore a black leather jacket underneath a red T-shirt, around her neck was a golden chain necklace with a red ruby gem. She wore denim blue pants and red trainers.

She stared at the building. She smiled as she inhales then exhales.

"This place never changes..." She thought.

As she admires the school in front of her, a high pitch scream appeared.

"JOOOAAAHHHNNAAA!!!!"

The raven cringed intensely as she desperately covers/protects her ears from the deadly screech.

"CAROLINE!!! WILL YOU STOP THAT INFERNAL SCREECH OF YOURS!!" She shouted angrily.

"Sorry!" Caroline apologized teasingly.

She had brown mocha hair and blue ocean eyes. She wore a white BTS T-shirt, beige pants and black trainers. She carried a blue trolley suitcase with a kennel on top of it and a blue backpack.

She ran to the raven and hugged her.

"I miss you bestie!!!" She said joyfully.

Joahna grunted as the brunette hugged her tightly.

"Me too, Cara.. But.."

Her face turn a bit purple as she pats the brunette's back desperately.

"Caroline Therese Anderson. Will you please let that girl go already?! She's already suffocated by you!" A stern voice scolded her.

A girl with black hair came walking towards them along with a petite girl and a boy.

She had charcoal black hair with black framed glasses over her golden yellow eyes. She wore a long sleeve white T-shirt, slate gray pants and blue trainers. She carried a red trolley suitcase, a blue bag swung on her shoulder, her other hand carrying a guitar case and a sheathed sword attached on her belt.

The other girl had auburn brown hair that was tied into a ponytail with pink framed glasses over her orange eyes. She wore a pastel pink shirt, gray pants and white doll shoes. She carried a white trolley suitcase and a lapis blue backpack.

And last, the boy was a few inches taller than the two girls. He had charcoal black hair and sunshine yellow eyes. He wore a checkered jacket underneath was a white T-shirt, black pants and brown trainers.

Caroline released the raven from her embrace then she clamped her hands together.

"I am so, so sorry Joahna! Please don't burn me!!" She begged.

Joahna coughed as she breathe deeply and tries to recover from the brunette's deadly embrace.

"Joahna, are you okay?" The petite girl asked.