Chapter 4

Jessel POV

"Fernandez, April."

One by one each student was called into the housemaster's office. Me and the group have been waiting for our names to be called for awhile now. The other students were called awhile ago, including Sita, Reina, Anjela, Dexie, Joevic and Ray.

"For those who are already finished you can now proceed to your rooms." The woman said.

"We'll see yah guys later." Sita waved.

"Bye!"

And just like that they left.

That leaves Gwyn, Daniel, Nicole, Kenneth, Caroline, Joahna and Me.

Oh my gosh I just notice that I don't know what I'm supposed to choose! Should I choose the

Magic major?
or
Weapon Mastery major?

I'm so confused.

I turned my attention to the cat in my arms has it put its head on my chest.

"Oh Caramel, what am I going to do?"

I asked and it meowed at me. I smiled and petted my cat.

"So guys, what major are you choosing?" Nicole asked.

"Both." Gwyn bluntly said.

'Of course she'll say that.' I thought.

Obvious Gwyn would choose both majors. Since each major has four different sub classes.

The Magic major sub classes are: Element, Light Magic, Enchantment, and Summoning. For the Weapon Mastery sub classes are: Blades, Guns, Archery, and Axes.

But is it even allowed to choose both majors?

"Wait. I thought you only have to choose only one of them?" Caroline said confused and I'm also confused myself.

"Not really, you can choose one of the majors but you can also choose both of them if you want." Gwyn explained.

"Oohhh..."

"Hey Joahna, what major are you choosing?" Daniel asked Joahna.

"Its obvious that she'll choose the Magic major since she's an element user." Gwyn said.

"Well it is obvious but maybe she'll pick the Weapon Mastery major since she's also a pro using weapons." Kenneth said.

Well both of them maybe right, Joahna is a fire user so it would be the obvious chose that she'll pick the Magic major but she's also pretty good with weapons too.

"So Joahna, what is it?" Caroline asked.

"Secret~."

Joahna smiled and leaned on the wall and Atlas climbed on top of her head.

"Oh come on just tell us!" Nicole said.

"A secret is a secret." Joahna said and I'm more curious than ever.

"Miraflores."

Wait. Its already my turn?

I went inside the room and saw a man sitting on a desk. He had white hair that is tied in a ponytail, golden eyes and he had a scar over his left eye. Scary!

"Sit down Ms. Miraflores." He said and I sat down on a chair in front of his desk.

"Good Afternoon, I'm Percival Ezron. I'm the head of this house and I'm your teacher in Beast Taming 101." Sir Ezron said and he took out a book and quill.