Chapter 8

Dexie POV

~at the east section of the schol~

Has we were walking down the path, we stumbled upon two separate paths.

"Did anyone asked Joahna where our classrooms are?" Ray asked.

Then silence filled the atmosphere.

"None of us got the chance since Caroline dragged Joahna away before we could ask!" Kenneth said.

"Maybe we should asked someone?" Sita said.

"We're the only ones in this hallway. Who are you going to asked the walls?" Ray asked sarcastically.

"I was just suggesting Ray!" Sita exclaimed at Ray.

"How about I call Joahna and asked her, okay?"

I said and they nodded.

I took out my phone and skimmed through my contacts to find Joahna's name. When I found it I press the dial and waited for her to answer.

ring ring ring ring

"Hello?"

I heard Joahna's voice through the phone.

"Joahna, its Dexie. Sorry for bothering you at short notice but.. Can you tell us where our rooms are? We didn't got the chance to ask you earlier."

I heard Joahna sighed on the other side of the line.

"I see.. Sorry about that, I was about to tell you guys but 'little miss hyper' here got too excited and dragged me before I could tell you."

Judging by the tone of Joahna's voice I can tell she's mad and that she's also glaring at Caroline.

"Anyway, the Light Magic class is at the library, the Summoning class is in Class 166 at the hall to the left, while the Element class is at the hallway to the right, in Class 136." Joahna said and nodded remembering the directions.

"Maraming salamat, Jo. Thank you."

"You're welcome Dex.. And have fun! See you guys later!" Joahna hanged up and I put my phone away.

"So, what did she said?" Sita asked.

"She said that the Light Magic class is at the library, the Summoning class is in Class 166 on the left, while the Element class is in Class 136 to the hallway on the right." I said and they nodded.

"Well, we should get going now, Let's go Sita!" Ray said.

"See you guys later!" Sita hugged me and I hugged her back then she and Ray went to their class.

"Let's go Dexie!"

"Right!"

~timeskip~