Chapter 35

The winds blew as the ship flew across the clouds.

"Ugh... How long till we get there?!" A girl wearing a blue short sleeve jacket whined.

"Will you please stop whining, Caroline? That is the 13th time that you fucking said that!!" A raven haired girl said.

"Oh I will, when we get there!" Caroline exclaimed.

The raven groaned as she slumped back to her seat as she rubs her temples in annoyance then a hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Relax, Gwyn. All of us know that she's just like that."

Gwyn stared up to the person and saw a brunette wearing a 5SOS T-shirt and a choker around her neck. She smiled at the person and sighed.

"Yeah, you're right Sita. I shouldn't get her under my skin, after all she is a spoiled brat." Gwyn emphasize.

"I heard that, Madolche!!" Caroline exclaimed.

Sita chuckled and sat down on one of the chairs on the deck. After a few minutes, the rest of the gang appeared.

"I can't wait until we get there! I wonder how many dragons there are?" Jessel said wistfully.

"Obviously, there are a lot of dragons Jessel! It is called the dragon isles for nothing." Kenneth said sassily.

Jessel rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Okay, okay.. I was only wondering! Don't get your snickers in a twist." She said.

Dexie chuckled at her friends then turned to the raven beside her. She was wearing a black shirt underneath a red jacket and her hair was tied into a ponytail.

"Thanks for allowing us to stay in the isles, Joahna.." She thanked her.

The raven turned to her and smiled. "You're welcome. Luckily my father agreed, just as long as we don't disturb the elders.." Joahna grinned.

Dexie nodded and smiled.

An hour later, the air ship suddenly began to float down to a small island(literally).

"Uh.. Why are we stopping?" Nicole asked.

"This is as far as I can take you."

A man wearing a captain's uniform said as he pulled a lever, then a wooden bridge came out.

"Why is that?" Reina asked curiously.

"This part of the waters are dragon territory, no ship or air ship is allowed to enter." He said.

"How come?" Gywn skeptically asked.

"Dragons don't like these types of machinery wandering into their territory.." The captain informed.

"Talking about melodramatic. Dragons are such drama queens." Ray mumbled.

"I heard that, Ray.." Joahna said glaring at him.

He grinned nervously as he took a step back.

The captain chuckled. "Come on now, I don't got all day.." He said.

The teens nodded as they gathered their stuff and got off the ship.

"Thank you, Captain." Dexie thanked the man.

"Hoho.. You're welcome, lassie." He said.

All of them watched as the ship flew up and disappeared into the clouds.

Then silence filled the air.

"So, what now?"

"That, I don't know.." Dexie shrugged.