Chapter 28

Caroline POV

After that basilisk incident yesterday, I never set foot in that cave or into Kenneth's room ever again.

Me and the guys are in what I can call a total nightmare.

Math class.

I swear, math has been my worst enemy as long as I can remember.

I always get a C and C - in all of my quizzes and exams, well on rare occasions I get an A and B.

I yawned and tried to stay up so at least I know how to answer the next seat work.

But its hard to stay awake when you're teacher is so boring.

The man writing on the white board is, Sir Quingo.

His real name is, Ricky Quingo. He has short black hair, blue eyes and he wears a white jersey, black pants and American All Stars tennis shoes.

I swear, I can never understand when he teaches. His lessons are way too fucking hard and he barely has classes with us. And on the next day he gives us a quiz, DO or DIE.

I mean come on! You barely have time to teach us and you gave us quizzes on what you didn't taught us?

That's so unfair!

I stared at the two to my left and they seem to understand his lesson. I sighed and gave in to sleep.

The moment when I woke up, I saw that the others are answering something.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked confused.

"So you finally woke up.." Joahna said not glancing away from her paper.

"What are you answering?" I asked her.

"Look up on the board." She pointed to the board.

I blinked in confusion and turned to the board, that's where I felt my eyes twitching.

What the hell is this?!

√4(x+y) - 2√9(x+y) + 3√x+y?

3√18 - 3√32 + 3√12 -3√3?

4√12 + 5√8 - √50 - 7√48?

4√3 - 3√12 + 2√75?

And etc.

What the actual fuck?!

I should've known not to fall asleep. I was panicking to get a piece of paper and try to answer the equations on the board.

I glared at my so called 'friends' angrily and as if they sense my anger towards them, they turned to me.

They gave me a confused expression and I glared even harder.

"Why didn't you guys woke me up?! Bastards!" I exclaimed.

"Actually we tried to woke you up.." Joahna said.

"Indeed, and it was like you got pissed in a party.." Jessel said.

"Well you should've woken me up!" I complained.

"We did!" The both of them said in unison.

"It was like you didn't want to wake up." Joahna said and Jessel nod agreeing with her.

I pouted and went back to answering.

Moments later, it was time to hand in our seat work and I wasn't able to answer all of them.