Chapter 10

Sita POV

Ding ding ding ding

The academy bell rang ending class for today.

"Alright students, class is dismissed but before we leave the forest, I have an assignment for you to do in the weekend.."

Has expected, Sir Ezron always gives us an assignment or project after class.

I heard the boys groaned.

"Sir, tomorrow's a Saturday! And its been a tiring week." A boy with a short mohawk complained.

That boy's name is Wrisli Lamonte, and he's one of the school's jocks. Wrisli has many friends in the academy including some of the seniors but he mostly hangs out with Symel and Brille. Those three like to skip classes and doing god knows what.

We call them the 'three musketeers'.

Wrisli is the leader out of the three and his mother works at the Institute and he's a spoiled brat, that's why he has a huge ego and worst, a HUGE pride.  

Sir Ezron was glaring daggers at Wrisli and said.

"I know it is a tiring week for you, Mr. Lamonte. A tiring week of skipping classes with your friends and going to the academy shopping center then going to the football field to play soccer and to smoke with your heart's content! Yes, it is indeed a tiring week, isn't Mr. Lamonte?"

Damn, can Sir Ezron out sass the sasser(and yes I know that's not a real word).

Sir Ezron is strict but he knows how to properly show it but he's very strict when it comes to students skipping classes and complaining when there's an assignment or a project.

I turned around to look at Wrisli and he looked like he's seen a ghost but before he could make a comeback, Sir Ezron added.

"And to make sure ALL of you did your assignment, I'm giving each and everyone of you different assignments to be passed on our next class." Sir Ezron said.

All of us gasped. Great, nice job Wrisli! Well done.

I can practically hear some of my classmates quietly complaining especially Caroline.

I can hear her whining and knowing her, she does not like this.

"Here are your assignments." Sir Ezron gave us our assignments and he glared at Wrisli before handing over his.

I look at my paper and saw the word dragon written in bold letters, looks like I'm going to research about dragons then. Then I'm lucky since one of my friends is a dragokin.

"Joahna, you'll help me with this right?" Jessel asked Joahna.

"Of course I'll help!" Joahna smiled and Jessel thanked her.

Then Sir Ezron spoke.

"Now, I want you to follow the instructions I gave you and I'll see you on Tuesday. Goodbye class."

All of us stood up from the ground and headed out of the forest.

"Alright Zahak, time to go." Ray said lifting up his pet Wyvern.

'Wait, that doesn't look like Zahak.' I thought examining the dragon like reptile.

Joahna came near Ray with a worried expression.

"Uh, Ray?" She said in a worried tone.

Hmm, wonder why?