Chapter 25

The gang were in the house at the main hall doing a group study when the doors burst open.

"Guys! Guys!"

The others turned to see a blonde rushing towards them. When she reached them she was out of breath.

"Nicole? What's wrong?" Anjela asked confused.

Nicole panted and when she finally caught her breath, she faced the others and spoke.

"Well when I got to my room and changed, I went to my vanity and rummaged through my to get my makeup kit but I couldn't find it and that's when I noticed that my makeup kit wasn't in my bag and that I forgotten it at Miss Lilien's classroom!"

"Well that's the first time you forgotten your makeup kit.." Dexie said.

"I know right? Anyway, when I was heading back. I saw these guys in pirate outfits, one of them is holding an orb and by the way he's really, really hot! Like super hot!-"

"Amore, focus." Gwyn said in a stern voice.

"Right, right. Back to the story, this man had an orb which he used to get in the grand hall along with his guys." Nicole explained.

The gang looked at each other then at the blonde.

"Are you sure?" Sita said suspicious.

"I'm sure, I'm sure!" Nicole said.

The others still don't trust what the blonde said because of the past events.

"If you really are certain. Show us!" Ray said confident that she is lying.

Nicole rolled her eyes in annoyance then flipped her hair to the side.

"Alright then, I'll show you! And you'll be sorry for doubting me!" Nicole said walking out of the room.

The others rolled their eyes and followed her.

~timeskip~

The gang were at the grand hall and took a peek inside.

"Well? Aren't you going to say sorry for doubting me?!" Nicole said smirking.

"Well Nic.. I'm sorry-"

"Yes! That will teach you for questioning me!" Nicole said victorious.

"I wasn't finished.." Joahna sweat dropped.

"Oh.. Carry on." Nicole shrugged.

Joahna sighed annoyingly and continued.

"I was about to say I'm sorry, 'not' being sorry. Cause I don't see anyone here..." Joahna said.

"What?!"

Nicole barged in to find an empty room.

"I swear, there really were pirate themed guys that came in here!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Suuuuurrree~" Daniel rolled his eyes.

"Well, someone has been here.." Gwyn said.

"And why do you say that?" Joevic raised an eyebrow.

"Because one of the glass cases is empty." Joahna pointed to the empty glass case.

The others gasp and inspected the empty glass case.

"What could be inside the case that someone would steal it?" Jessel asked.

"I'm not sure but whatever it was, must be really important if they only took that and left the others behind..." Anjela said staring at the other sacred artifacts around the room.