Chapter 16

Daniel POV

Has I was walking down the hall way, my mind was thinking about all sorts of things.

One, how to control my sleeping habits.

Two, how to act not like an idiot.

Three, how to improve my art style.

Four, how to control my gaming hours.

Five, how to sharpen my shooting skills and enhancing my powers.

Six, how to get the 'annoyances' away from me.

Seven, where to get the art supplies, gun parts and bullets I need.

Eight, how to control my 'weird' behavior.

Nine, how to get high grades.

And Ten, how to be more social.

I sighed, trudging my feet on the carpeted floor and almost tripping on the carpet once and awhile.

When my mind was still trying to find ways to help me sort some things out, I started to think of Gwyn.

Argh! Some times I just want to strangle that feline!

She makes my blood boil most of the time, well Joevic is another case and the same goes with my other classmates.

She and I've been housemates before, specifically last year and last last year. Actually me, Gwyn and the gang had been housemates for two years now, make that three years.

Actually, the truth is I actually had a crush on Gwyn before. Basically for six months.

I always thought that she was beautiful, kind, friendly, smart, talented, and strong but for some reason she changed.

She isn't the same person I've known, now she's dark, always self loathing, depressed, always pessimistic and she thinks that other people are better than her.

She didn't tell anyone why she was acting this way or maybe she did but I just never knew.

Oh well whatever...

I sighed and noticed that I reached my room. I unlocked the door and went inside.

My room is the perfect example of what a gamer's room should be like, a complete wreck.

I sat down on my swivel chair then I took out one of my sketch pads and I began to unconsciously draw.

After a few minutes, I've finished a random drawing and I stared at it.

I stared at the intricate details, how I use different ways to highlight, how I use different shadowing techniques, etc.

Damn!

I shrugged and put back my sketch pad with the other sketch pads that are laying around my messy room.

Knock knock knock

I heard someone knocking on my door.

'Wonder who could that be?' I thought.

I went to the door and opened it. I gave an annoying expression at the person who is outside my door.

"Hey, Daniel!"

Bion (that's what I call him) said in his wacky way of saying hello.

"Hey." I only said.

"I wanted to ask you something." Bion said his face being serious.