Chapter 24

Nicole POV

We were in the academy music room for our music class, my favorite class of all time.

We were waiting for our beautiful and talented teacher, Miss Lilien.

Her real name is Lilien Von Ruskberg.

She had long golden hair with blue ocean eyes, her skin is so white that it can rival Snow White. She wears a beautiful violet dress with cute black heels.

Miss Lilien has been our music teacher since we were freshmen. She's sweet and kind and very motherly.

And get this! She's also a very talented musician just like me!

She can sing and play any type of instrument while I'm still learning how to play some instruments.

I was standing in front of the wide glass mirror in the room. I took out my pink makeup kit and started to retouch my makeup, like always. After all, beauty like this has to be taken care of.

When I applied my glossy lip gloss, I reached into my bag and grabbed my favorite perfume, Victoria's Secret.

I applied the perfume all around me creating a cloud of perfume then I heard coughing noise.

I stopped applying my perfume then I turned around to see who was coughing and it was one of my raven haired friends.

"*cough* *cough* Nicole! Would you stop using that perfume?! *cough* *cough*" Joahna coughed.

I pouted at her annoyingly and flipped my hair.

"And who's going to stop me? There isn't a law against using perfume!" I sassed her.

When she stopped coughing, she rolled her eyes at me grudgingly.

"What I meant was, you used too much perfume already, its taking up half of the classroom." Joahna said.

"Well, its not my fault!" I said as I took out my phone and took a few selfies.

"But.. It was.. It really was.. Gah! Never mind!" Joahna said and walked away.

I looked at her and I shrugged then I went back to post my pictures on Instagram and Snapchat.

Few minutes later, Miss Lilien arrived and we start class.

"Alright, my little musicians. Go ahead and choose your instruments!" Miss Lilien said.

All of us went around the room to get our chosen instruments.

Joahna and Jessel got violins, Kenneth got a trumpet, Anjela got drums, Sita got an electric guitar, Caroline got a bass guitar, Dexie got a piano (lucky!!), Reina got a flute and I of course, got an acoustic guitar.

"Alright, you all got your instruments?" Miss Lilien asked.

We all nodded and she smiled.

"Good, now here are your compositions.. Some of them are from songs that you've heard. I want you to practice these songs cause this will be your project for the whole semester!" Miss Lilien announced.

All of us gasped in surprise. OMG are you serious Miss Lilien?!

All of us then burst in excitement, well most of us. I can't wait for that day to come where everyone will see how talented I really am!

Miss Lilien gave us our compositions and we started practicing right away, well except for me because I have to retouch my eyeliner and lip gloss.

"Yes!"