Chapter 7

The five pairs placed themselves in different sections of the field.

The entire class watched has their classmates fought the members of the I.J.M.A.D.F and their teacher.

"Ready..."

They unsheathed their swords and stood ready to fight.

"FIGHT!"

The five pairs battled hard left and right, the sounds of swords clashing, the sheet of sweat on their foreheads has they fought.

Has the students watched their classmates with excitement, Dexie was growing wary for her friends.

"What's the matter Dex?" Sita asked noticing the worried expression on her face.

"Yeah, you seemed to be worried about something.." Jessel said worried about her team leader.

"Oh, sorry if I made you two worry.. Its just that I'm worried about those three.." She said looking at the three girls sparing down below.

"Yeah, but all of us know that those three are strong!" Anjela said trying to encourage her.

"I know that Ate.. But they're sparing against members of the Institute." She said still worried.

All three of them exchange looks then sighed and turned their attention to the fight.

The moment they turn their heads, a petite boy went down, the students gasped and some of them try to stifle their laughter.

The boy groan and a hand was extended to him.

"Are you okay, Wynton?" He said. Wynton blushed slightly and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." He said grabbing his hand and the man lifted him off the ground.

"You wanna go again?" The man smiled and the blush found its way to Wynton's cheeks.

'So, handsome~'

He thought and he nodded.

"Yes, let's go!" Wynton was in a fighting stance and the man nodded and they fought once again.

Joahna saw what happened and she snickered.

"What's so funny?" The man with auburn shoulder-length hair asked.

"I'm so sorry, its just that my classmate over there has a crush on your colleague." She pointed to Wynton's direction and the man chuckled.

"I see... Well then, shall we continue our spare, milady?"

He got into a fighting stance and was smirking, Joahna smirked and also stood in a fighting stance.

"Ready if you are..." She said and the two clashed.

"Seems that your friend and William are having fun." A man with silver hair said observing the two.

Reina stared at Joahna and sighed.

"Yeah.. She's an impulsive one that girl.." She said and the man chuckled.

"Well said but she shows a great passion for battle, and so do you.." He stared at Reina and she smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Sullivan.."

"You're welcome. Now let's continue.." He said and they also clashed with each other.

"Those two seem to be enjoying themselves." Kenneth said.

"Seems so.." Dexie said smiling.

'Guess I was worried for nothing...'
She thought and watched her friends spare.