Halloween Special!!

Happy Halloween and happy All Saints' Day everyone! I figured to write this chapter just for today. Enjoy and have a ghoul some Halloween!

---------------------------------------

The grand hall was decorated with spiders, cobwebs, tombstones, and candles floating in the air. As fog from the fog machine fills the room.

Music was booming across the room and every student and teacher was dressed in costumes.

"Time to get my groove on!" Caroline said as she danced to the beat of the music.

She was dressed as a vampire and Jessel chuckled at her friend's antics.

"Hey, Berge! Nice costume!" Anjela said patting her shoulder.

"Thanks Anjela, cool zombie outfit by the way.." She complimented her.

"Thanks.."

"Hey guys!!" Sita waved to them with the others following right behind.

"Hey Sita! Nice Ice Queen costume.."

"Why thank you, my loyal subjects!" Sita joked.

The gang laughed and complimented each others' costumes.

"Is everyone here?" Dexie said in her Griffon costume.

"Joahna is not here yet.." Jessel said.

"Don't tell me she's not going?!" Nicole said dressed as a princess.

"If she isn't, then we'll drag her to come.." Gwyn said fixing her skirt.

"No need for that..."

They turned around to see Joahna cosplaying as Katarina.

"What took you so long?" Kenneth asked.

"Simple, I've been trying to get Atlas to sleep for an hour. You know how stubborn he is.." Joahna said.

They nodded then Caroline took her hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

"Come on, let's dance!" She exclaimed.

"I am not dancing.." Joahna said.

Caroline pouted and puff out her cheeks. Then all of a sudden the lights went out, everything was pitch black.

"I can't see a thing!" Daniel said trying to feel his way around.

"Oww! You stepped on my bloody foot, arsehole!" Gwyn said angrily.

"Well sorry! I can't see a fucking thing in this darkness." Daniel sassed her.

"Hold on everyone.."

Joahna said as she conjured balls of fire and placed them across the room.

"Good thinking Joahna.." Dexie said giving a thumbs up.

Joahna smiled and nodded.

"I'll go check.." Wilder said and went to check the fuse box.

When he opened the fuse box, he noticed that one of the wires has been cut off.

He fixed the broken wire, switched one of the switches and close the fuse box.

When he was walking back, he sensed that someone was following him. He glanced around but saw nothing, he shrugged it off then he heard a giggle. He took out his spear and glanced around the corridor. He turned to the corner then saw a dark figure in the middle of the corridor.