Chapter 6

Caroline POV

It was lunch and we were at the school cafeteria.

"So, how was your classes?" Gwyn asked.

"Ugh... Frustrating, boring, sleepy and annoying..."

I said counting my thoughts of each class.

"You're being dramatic has ever.." Joahna said taking a sip of her lavaberry juice.

I pouted at her and she grinned.

"How the hell can you drink that?"

Joevic raised a brow at the drink Joahna was holding.

"What? Its not that bad" Joahna said eating her pasta.

"Can I have a taste?" Joevic asked acting innocent.

Joahna stared at her cup then she stared at him and smirked.

Uh oh, that smirk spells trouble.

"Sure~ go ahead." She said still smirking. Wonder what's she's planning.

I turned to Joevic and I saw him snatching the cup from her hand and gulped it down. When he did, he's face started turning red and steam came out of his ears. I turned to Joahna and saw her grinning like a maniac.

When I turn around, I saw Joevic got up from his chair and fling himself to the fountain in the center of the cafeteria. Seconds later, Joevic emerged looking refreshed. I burst out laughing my ass off and the gang soon followed me.

He got out of the fountain, his uniform soaking wet. He came back to the table and glared at Joahna.

"Very funny, Pyro." He said hissing at my BFF.

Joahna snickered and took a sip of her juice. "Well it's your fault, you know that lava berries are the hottest berries.. And only dragons can eat or drink them?" Joahna teased Joevic.

"Well, 'I' didn't know!! Joevic exclaimed angrily.

"Well, that goes for sure that you need to listen to Miss Beezlebee more often." Gwyn said snickering a bit.

Joevic growled, grabbing his bag and gulped down what was left of his lunch.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Sita said.

"To the house! See yah!" He said and left the room.

We turned to Joahna, who already finished eating and raised a brow at us.

"What? You all know that it was coming!" Joahna crossed her arms over her chest.

Honestly she's right! All of us know that lava berries are hot except for Joevic.

"Anyway, you guys haven't answered my question." Gwyn said.

"What was it again? I forgot.." Jessel asked.

"How were your classes?" Gwyn asked in a sarcastic face.

"It went fine." Joahna smiled.

"Mmhm.. It was fun listening to Sir Quingo!" Dexie exclaimed happily.

Of course she does, Dexie has been our top student in academics for two years and Joahna is our top student in both battle and academics(but mostly in battle) for two years running, combining these two and you'll get an unstoppable pair.

"How about you guys?" Kenneth asked Gwyn and the boys.

"It was fine." Gwyn said.

"All I did in class was drawing some random stuff and people.." Daniel said bluntly and all of us sweat drop.