Chapter Thirty-Six Superbowl

Not So Bad After All
Book One
Chapter Thirty Thirty six
Jayden's POV
SUPER-BOWL PARTY

———————————————

Rose threw a Superbowl party.

I offered to have it here at my house because my tv set up is bigger and there would be more space for everyone.

There's a lot of seating space in my living room and the whole football team came over, so it was much needed.

I usually only watch the Superbowl with Brandon and Ryan but the reason why that isn't happening this year is obvious.

Well, Brandon is here... Sky would've killed him if he didn't show up.

Rose made this such a big deal. She invited the guys over, she hung party related decorations up all over the living room and she and her mom got a bunch of food. There were at least 10 large pizza pies, a ridiculous amount of wings. Regular wings, hot wings, bbq wings, honey glazed wings... There were all kinds of chips and dip, soda, juice, cake, and cookies... Her mom even made macaroni salad. I questioned it at first because who makes macaroni salad for a Superbowl party? But after they let me taste it, all my doubts disappeared.

I planned on keeping that for myself so I hid it behind a bunch of stuff in the refrigerator.

"Come on! Come on! You got this!" I heard Rose's dad yell at the tv along with the rest of the guys.

Our team was about to score a touchdown and all the guys were excitedly yelling at the tv.

I could see Rose, her mom, and Sky in the kitchen from the living room. They were talking and munching on some snacks. Something must have been funny because Rose threw her head back and laughed. Her eyes were closed briefly the way they always did when she laughed. I watched her chest heave up and down as laughed.

Man, she's beautiful...

The most important time of year to me is the Superbowl and all I can do is stare at my girlfriend like a creep... I guess the Superbowl is no longer the most important thing to me anymore.

————————————
ROSE POV
————————————

The guys seemed like they were having fun.

All laughing and cheering loudly at the TV... I went all out for this Superbowl party. Mainly because I know how much football means to Jay. I heard him say a couple of times that this was his favorite time of year. It doesn't matter what team is playing. He loves it.

"I can't believe you did all of this just so they can watch football," Sky shook her head.

"I used to do this for Jimmy every year. Of course, the only ones watching it were Jason and Jimmy. Us girls couldn't care less,"Mom said.

"Yeah, I remember. Dad loved it. That's why this was a good idea. Dad's enjoying himself too. It's like he's a teenager again."

"Brandon was excited about this too. For two days this was all he talked about." Sky smiled shook her head.

"Jayden too. He and dad wouldn't shut up about it."

"Couldn't wait to get this over and done with," Mom laughed.

I peered over at the guys all enjoying themselves. It made me smile. "I may have gone a bit over bored..."

Sky and mom gave me a flat look.

"You think?" They said in unison.

I laughed because I knew they were right. I just wanted to make this fun for Jay, dad, and the guys... But I definitely went overboard.

When I stopped laughing I glanced over at the boys cheering loudly at the TV. I fully expected to see Jayden's eyes glued to the TV but I was surprised to see him staring right at me and I was a little confused as to why.

He winked at me and I smiled. With a smirk, he motioned for me to come to him. Without hesitation, I excused myself from our little girl chat.

"I'll be back," I quickly said.

I stood up and met Jayden halfway to the living room. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Once in his room, he closed the door behind us and kissed me.

"I needed to do that," he sighed. That smirk I adored so much insinuated his facial features.

"Is that why you were staring at me?" I returned the smirk.

"Part of the reason. I was staring at you because you're beautiful... and I would much rather stare at you all day than the tv," he creased my face.

I love it when he says things like that...

I didn't really need to say anything. I pressed my lips to his, completely melting in his arms as I always did.

Our kiss got so heated. I could feel my stomach twisting and turning because of how hungry I was for him. His hands slid down to my but and he squeezed. A gasp escaped my mouth unwillingly.

Next thing I knew, Jay picked my fat ass up and laid me down on the bed. He positioned himself between my legs and his lips hungrily found mines again. With my hands running up and down his back he let out the sexist grunt I'd ever heard. I swiftly took his shirt off and threw it to the floor. I could feel his growing erection pressing against the now moist area between my legs. All I could think of is taking his pants off and that's what I started to do...

We heard two knocks on the door and the door flew open. We quickly tried to cover ourselves. My dress was pulled up and Jayden was bare chested with his pants undone.

Sky quickly covered her eyes. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" She closed the door and rushed away.

Jay and I sighed heavily and then we started to laugh.

That was close. That could've been one of my parents...

We got ourselves together and headed back downstairs. Jayden joined the guys again with a new smile on his face and I rejoined Sky and my mom.

I tried to bite back my smile but Sky kept knowingly smiling at me which made me smile in return. I was embarrassed but also happy. Really happy... Nothing could ruin that right now.

My mom was talking but I had no idea what she was talking about... All I could think about is what just happened between me and Jay.

We almost just had sex... again.

I gotta have more self-control than that.

Shit, do I even wanna have self-control?

I watched Jayden, basically stripping him with my eyes. I could still feel his hands on me and it literally made me shiver.

He looked at me and winked with that sexy ass smile of his and I felt a familiar tingle sensation between my legs.

I don't know if I can have any self-control when it comes to him...

I want him.