🌻Chapter Forty-Seven🌹🎉Prom-2🎉

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌻JAYDEN POV🌻

"What do you guys have planed after prom?" Jimmy asked us.

"You mean with life?" Brandon asked seemingly confused.

"No fool. Literally after prom, like tonight" Jimmy explained laughing.

Brandon and I laughed with him. He has this weird way of making everything he says funny. I guess that's where Jason gets it from.

"Well there's an after party at Darren's house. You've met him a few times before at the games. So I was hoping that you'd be okay with Rose going with me", I looked hopeful.

"Yall gon' be drinkin' n stuff?" He folded his arms and stared Brandon and I up and down.

"No, I'm driving and Rose doesn't drink" I kind of lied.

"And by, n stuff, I mean smoking. I know what happens at house parties. Shit, I have House party on DVD. I've been there and done that"

"No offense pop but, times have change. House parties are a little different now" I pat his shoulder, smirking.

"Aint shit change. Bunch of kids drinking, smoking. Some fast ass girls shaking their ass while all the horny adolescent dumb asses, also known as teen age boys, watch and try to get some" he shook his head. "Damn, I miss being a teenager"

We laughed and I shook my head at him. "Yeah, well we're not those kinds of teenagers. You have nothing to worry about pop".

"Yall are old enough to make decisions for yourself but be responsible about it. Don't get reckless, and protect my baby girl" he sternly said, all joking aside.

"With my life, sir" I assured him.

"I know she's in good hands with you" he pat my shoulder. "And you..." he said to Brandon.

Suddenly aware that he was being spoken to directly, Brandon said. "Who me?"

"Do I have to tell you what will happen if you hurt or endanger Sky?"

"No sir, you do not", Brandon assured him sincerely.

"Alright we should have no problems then." He looked at the time on his watch. "I called them like ten minutes ago"

"You know when they say they're ready that usually means their actually almost ready." I shook my head.

"Yeah, well they better hurry the hell up. I'm paying for the limo by the hour and time is literally money", We chuckled at him before he yelled up the stairs to the girls, "Yo!! Times ticking!"

A moment or two later Eryica came wobbling down the stairs with a big smile on her face.

"Calm down they're ready", she told her husband.

Sky came down and directly behind her was Rose. Time seemed to slow down when I saw her descending the stairs.
She looked so breathtakingly beautiful that it made me nervously laugh in excitement.

She made me feel like a happy little kid inside. Her beauty sometimes seemed so unreal. I caught myself often asking how someone could be so beautiful.

"You look stunning" I told her as she place her small hand in mine.

"You look beautiful" she adorably said which made me chuckle a little. She had a habit of calling me beautiful.

I had to kiss her, so I did. Sort and sweet since we were around her parents.

Eryica took a bunch of pictures in the house, outside on the porch, in front of the limo, inside the limo... Jimmy threatened that if we didn't leave in the next two minutes, we were gonna have to find a new ride to prom because he was gonna take the limo and go pick his friends so they could play poker.

He was determined to get his moneys worth. I thought that was funny.

Finally we left. The whole ride there, Rose never stopped looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I thought maybe she was uncomfortable with something.

"Nothing" she shook her head, smiling. "You just look amazing and I love you"

If my heart could explode, it would've at this moment.

"I love you more" I kissed her.

We got to the hotel where our prom was being held and Rose and I climbed out after Sky and Brandon. Of course we took more pictures outside the hotel and anywhere else that looked decent enough.

It was dim, the way it would be in a club, except there were lights sparkling lights hanging everywhere.

We walked down the red carpet into the exstreamly large room that the prom was being held in. It was full of people, dressed to impressed. All the decorations were gold and white. The theme was under the stars which was why there were white twinkling lights hanging from the ceiling and because it was kind of dark, they stood out. It looked great.

We were all seated at the same table but we didn't sit down. We had the option to get our picture taken professionally so we did. Rose and Sky eventually ran off with some friends, so Brandon and I caught up with the guys.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹ROSE POV🌹

"This is way more beautiful than I could've ever imagined" Sky said excitedly. "You guys did a great job!"

"Thank you.. we worked really hard on this" I told Sky.

"That's an understatement. We busted our asses trying to get this right. Rose is just being modest" my friend Nicole said laughing.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew right away that it was Jayden. I smiled and spun around to see him, being carful not to trip on my long dress. "Hey you".

"Having fun so far?" He asked.

"Lot's"

"You know everybody is talking about how amazing this prom is so far, thanks to you and Nicole"

"Good. I wanted everyone to really love it. I mean we only get one prom" I kissed him. "Oow! Com' on! Let's dance!"

I dragged him to the dance floor and we danced for about five songs straight. After the second song my feet started to hurt so I took my heels off. I was surprised that I kept them on for as long as I did. I put them back on when we started to eat though.

The servers served everyone at the same time. I was surprised we had enough money left over to actually afford the steak. We had a budget and I tried my absolute hardest to not go over it so everyone can actually enjoy their food. The options were, steak, chicken, vegetarian, and vegan. Not to mention all the snacks, soda and water. Nicole and I made sure there's stuff here that everyone could enjoy.

A few of the teaches had the nerve to call us students spoiled. I simply responded with an obvious "It's not spoiled. It's common courtesy. Why buy a bunch of snacks and food no one likes. It's dumb to waste money like that" Thankfully, I appeal to our principles better nature now.