🌹Chapter Fifty Three🌹5

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹ROSE POV🌹

Two weeks later

I took a trip to the doctor the other day to see why I haven't been feeling well and turns out I am indeed sick... I guess... I kept trying to tell myself that It's just a normal cold, but I guess even I knew  deep down that that was bulshit. I haven't felt like myself since graduation honestly. I haven't even been going to work. Thank God for Josh. He understood and told me to take as much time as I needed.

I moved in with Jayden until we felt like it was time for us to leave for New York. This morning I found yet another letter from Florida state university in the garbage torn into big pieces.

Of course, I was still able to read the letter after I tried to put it back together. This is their third freaking letter. When I finished reading it, I tossed it back into the garbage can.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jay and I have been at my parents house all day and I just couldn't stop thinking about the Jay's acceptance to Florida State and my doctors visit. I couldn't really focus on anything else.

Truth be told, I'm terrified.

"Can I ask you guy's something?" I asked my sister's.

"Mhm" they said in union, their eyes on their phones

"If your boyfriend was basically handed an opportunity that could change his life forever and he completely ignored it, would you be upset?"

They both put their phones down and stared at me for a moment. "I feel like your throwing shade at me cause you know I don't have a boyfriend" Nora joked.

"Shut up" I smiled at her, "I'm being serious."

"I guess, I would be upset if my boyfriend did that. So yeah" Laura said.

She and her boyfriend Thomas have been together since like the 8th or 9th grade. He used to be this short, nerdy Italian kid who followed Laura around. As time went by, she grew feelings for him and then puberty hit hit him like a ton of bricks. One minute he's this dorky kid and the next, he's this tall, buff, sexy guy! Nows he's a model and an inspiring actor. He's pretty cool. The family loves him and honestly he's the perfect match for her for my sister. They bring out the best in each other.

"I mean it depends on why he's ignoring the opportunity. He better have a damn good reason" Nora said.

"What if you were the reason?" I asked.

"Well, I'd tell him that he'd be stupid to pass up a rare opportunity" Laura said.

"Right, and if you really love Jayden the way you say you do, then you wouldn't let him pass up an opportunity like that. And if he's so willing to follow you to the ends of the earth, you should be willing to do the same" Nora told me. "Or are you just asking for a friend?' She knowingly asked.

She's such a fucking know it all... But she's right.

I sighed defeated. "Your right..."

"I know" she smiled and shrugged.

"But what if you just recently discovered something about yourself and you knew that it would definitely hold your man back? Would your answer still be the same?" I sheepishly asked.

They both quickly looked at each other and then me. "Are you lesbian?" They asked in unison.

I looked at them like they were crazy. "No! I am not lesbian!" I assured them. "Trust me, I'm not. I love me some Jayden"

They laughed, "He done turned you out!" Nora said through her laughter.

She never takes anything seriously, but she's funny and makes me laugh. That's one of the thing's I love about her.

"She's annoying" Laura laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm being serious" I whined. "I wanna know if your answer would still be the same."

"Well, I don't think we can give you an answer Ro. That's something you and Jayden would have to talk about. You should tell him what's going on with you. Let him help and decide what he can or can't handle" Laura told me seriously.

"I agree. Don't do anything stupid" Nora added.

I sighed taking all of that in. Maybe they're right...

"Okay, but seriously, what's going on with you sis?" Laura asked worried. 

"Nothing, don't worry" I waved it off.

"Uh uh. You can't just ask us shit like that and expect us not to worry or ask questions" Nora told me. "If it's important and it seems like it is, you need to tell us."

"I know... and I will tell you, but not right now. I'm still dealing with it myself. I'm just not comfortable talking about it right now. I'm okay, alright?" I assured them.

"Ro, your our little sister. We're always gonna worry about you. If you don't wanna tell us right now, fine. But eventually we need know. We're here for you" Laura told me.

"Yeah, we love you..." Nora said to me.

Nora doesn't say that often. So whenever she does, it always makes me emotional. Yes, I began to cry...

"I love you guys too" I pulled both of them to me for a hug.

"Okay enough. You guys are way too emotional for me" Nora pulled away and Laura and I laughed at her.

Me and Jayden went home shortly after my conversation with my sisters. I wasn't feeling well and desperately needed something to eat.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Jay said standing up from his seat at the dining table and put his plate in the sink. "Wanna join me?"

I loved that smile on his. "I definitely do. Go start it and I'll be in a minute."

He kissed my lips softly, "Okay, hurry up" He then went upstairs.

I wanted to finish my food. I don't eat as fast as he does.  I thought about everything that's going on and let a stray tear fall down my face.

God, I hope I'm making the right decision.

His laptop was sitting on the table, I picked it up and opened it. It was already on and immediately opened up to his email. I scanned through the  emails and found countless messages between Jay and the football coach from Florida state. I read through them and felt so sick to my stomach. He's giving all of this up... There was a email from this morning from the coach that Jayden opened but didn't respond to.

"Babe!! Come on!" I heard him yell from the top of the stairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I quickly emailed the coach back, accepting his offer. When I heard Jayden coming down the stairs I quickly closed the window and the laptop, putting it back where it was on the table. By the time he got to the kitchen I was pretending to eat my food.

Jayden was butt ass naked. He had absolutely no clothes on, not even a towel and he was wet. That made me laugh. He smiled at me, picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs.