🌻Chapter Forty-Six🌹🎉Prom -1🎉

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌻JAYDEN'S POV🌻

"You love me right?" I asked staring at her.

She had just woken up. Her eyes were barley able to stay open. There was a little drool on the corner of her mouth. Her hair neatly sealed in her bonnet and still she looked beautiful to me.

"Oh course I love you" she answered right away.

"You know I don't ever want you to leave me..."

"I could never leave you. Your stuck with me" she stared at me. "Are you okay babe? Where is this coming from?"

"I'm fine baby. Just making sure we're on the same page" I shrugged.

"Your my world" she kissed my forehead and got out of bed. "Come on. Get up. We have lot's to do today. It's prom day!" She excitedly yelled as she went into the bathroom.

I sighed and stared up at the ceiling,  "Yup... Today's the day"

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"What's up bro" I greeted my friend Reggie as I walked into the barber shop with Brandon.

"What's good homie", he dapped me up.

"You can shape me and boy up?" I asked him.

"No doubt. I never turn down business. Sit down" he laughed. "My man X will hook your boy up"

I sat down and said, "Thanks man".

"No doubt. You know you my favorite white boy", he laughed.

He was full of jokes. Never a dull moment around him. That's for sure.

Reggie has been cutting my hair for about two years though, ever since he started working here. I met him through Jason. He's a cool dude.

As far as I know about him, he sticks to his comedy and cutting hair. I never hear about him in any drama, which I can appreciate. He's got two kids and a wife to worry about so he's got a good head on his shoulders.

"You look like you on a mission. What's up, how you been?" He asked.

"Going to prom today and my girl will kill me if I'm late to pick her up" I told him.

"Oh yeah, that's right, your with Jason's little sister right?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

"That's what's up. She's a beautiful man"

I smiled proudly. "Thanks man. I love her to death"

"She got you whipped huh? Already?" He laughed. "You know what they say, once you go black you never go back"

I laughed cause every time a black guy sees me with Rose or finds out that my girlfriend is black that's the first thing they say.

"He fucked around and got a sweet tooth for some chocolate" X, the other barber, joked as he cut Brandon's hair.

"He got tired of those skinny white girls he was fucking with and got him a sista" Reggie joked, laughing loudly in my ear.

I laughed with them cause It was obviously true. Rose is amazingly gorgeous and everyone knew it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm the luckiest man in the world...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹ROSE POV🌹

"Are we almost done?" I asked Renee, the hairdresser and also my moms friend.

"You can't rush perfection girl. Don't you wanna look cute for your man?"

"Of course... That's why I'm so nervous right now" I confessed.

"Nervous for what? You could shave your head bald and grow a mustache and Jayden would still love you" Sky exaggerated.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her.

"Your dating that cute white boy that used to hang out with Jason, right?" Renee asked me.

"Yeah, That's my baby" I smiled at the thought of him.

"That's cute... Your mom talks about him all the time. She already claims him as her son In-law"

"Well if I have anything to do with it, he will be" I laughed.

"I know that's right!" She laughed with me. "As long as he treats you good... I mean, he must, if even your daddy likes em"

"He does, Renee. He treats me like a queen", I assured her.

"That's cause he can afford to treat you like a queen" Sky teased.

"Shut up" I stuck my tongue out at her. "It's not even about the money. It has nothing to do that at all. I mean he really treats me like I'm really special. Sometimes I look at him and I just wanna cry because I love him so much. He's such a beautiful person. I'm very lucky"

"That's it... I'm getting me a white man" Renee blurted causing all of us to laugh.

"I mean, don't think of it as like a white and black thing. Just think of it as trying to find someone who matches your energy. Like even though Jayden and I used to seriously hate each other, our energy was still the same and I think deep deep deep deep down, I knew that he was right for me"

"That's good advice" Sky agreed. "I think people get blinded by the white and black thing too often, instead of trying to find Chemistry with someone"

"Look at you guys! Becoming a women! I love it" Renee cooed.

Shes right though. Sky and I have definitely grown up a lot this year. I can hardly recognize us sometimes.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"You look so pretty! Oh my god!" my mom yelled.

"Thanks ma." I smiled. "I didn't think I was going to find a dress that I actually liked but I'm in love with this one".

"Sky and I knew you would like it the moment we saw it" mom grinned at me.

Sky nodded her head as she put her ear rings on. "It was black and puffy. You were bound to like it"

Sky's dress was really pretty too. It was red and strapless. It was a fitted dress so it showed off her beautiful curves. Her hair was neatly done and her makeup was done to perfection ,like always. She was one beautiful Latina!

"Thank you guys, seriously. You guys always look out for me" I swung an arm around each of them and hugged them tightly. "I love you"

"We love you too. Oow before I forget", mom detached herself from us,, "Girls, I have a surprise..." mom said dramaticlly as she held our hands, "This is something that I've been wanting to tell you for a really long time now."

"What is it? Are you okay?" I asked a worried.

"Yes everything is fine but..."

"What's going on?" Sky asked just as worried as me.

Mom stared at both us nervously before smiling. "I'm having twins!"

Sky and I screamed and jumped up and down in excitement. I was almost in tears.

Two babies! Two little ones running around! That's amazing!

"That's why you wouldn't tell us if it's a boy or girl! There's two of them in there!" I hugged my moms big belly.

"The guys are here!! You girls ready?!" Dad yelled from down stairs.

"Coming!!" We all yelled at the same time.

"Alright. Let's get going. We'll talk more about it later" mom assured us.