🌻Chapter Fifty Four🌻

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌻JAYDEN POV🌻

I carried Rose to the bathroom where I than began to undress her. The shower was already on, so once she was naked, we got in together. Like always, Rose turned the hot water up almost all the way. I could almost feel my skin was melting.

I don't know how she showers like this. I quickly turned the cold water up a little to even it out and she just laughed at me.

After we washed our bodies she hugged me tightly. Rose hasn't quite been herself for a few weeks now. She's been sick, cranky and very depressed. Sometimes I catch her crying. We could be having a normal conversation about anything. We could even be laughing and then she'll suddenly get quiet and she'll either cry or just remain quiet.

I know something is really bothering her, I just don't know what it is... She won't talk about it.

Maybe she's afraid of the change. Were going to be leaving for new York in two days, so maybe she's afraid of that. It's a big move and she'll be away from her parents for the first time. 

Or maybe she's not sure about me anymore. Maybe she thinks we're moving too fast. Maybe reality is setting in and she can't handle it.

Whatever it is, it's affecting her and she thinks I can't see it, but I can. Clear as day... All I can do is just hold her every time she gets emotional. I just hold her and hope she can feel much I love her and that I'd do anything to make her feel better.

Coming out of my own thoughts I could feel the vibrations on my chest from her talking.

"I'm so comfortable in your arms" she softly said.

The way she said it was concerning to me. She spoke as if she would miss this feeling one day. Or as if this is a moment she'll cherish forever. I have many moment's I cherish with Rose but when I reminisce about them I never sound sad.

Maybe I shouldn't think too much into it. She's had this consistent cold for weeks now and her energy level has been really low. So I'll try not to make a situation out of nothing. Knowing myself though, that will be hard.

"As your future husband, It's my job to make you feel comfortable and safe", I told her as I kissed the top of her head.

"I wish I could stay in your arms like this forever" she spoke so low, it almost sounded like a whisper.

Again, her words sounded sad and made me uneasy.

"I'll gold you like this for the rest of my life" and I would, if it made her feel better.

She hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry."

I have no idea what she's apologizing for, but I said, "Don't ever apologize to me. I love you more than life itself".

We stood there in each others arms for a long time, until I heard my cell phone ring from the bedroom.

"I'll get it" I told her.

She tugged at my wrist not wanting me to leave her "let it ring."

"I'll be quick. Then I'll come back and make love to you" I smirked and kissed her forehead but I was dead serious.

She smiled seductively,  "Hurry up then."

I didn’t bother putting a towel on. I rushed out of the bathroom and darted directly to the bed where our cell phones were and answered my phone.

"Jayden" I paused for a second to listen then automatically darted back into the bathroom with the phone still to my ear.

I tapped on the glass door of the shower. Her back was to me and Ihad to all but force myself not to admire her ass.

She immediately seen the urgency on my face and asked, "What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"Your mom's having the babies" I told her.

"Seriously?!" She yelled, hurrying out of the shower.

She moved so fast that she slipped, but I caught her and helped her out of the shower.

I handed her the phone as we both grabbed our towels and wrapped ourselves up.

"It's your dad" Jayden said as I took the phone from him.

"Dad?" she spoke into the phone. "Is mommy okay?"

I quickly got Rose and I some clothes from the closet and we both got dressed in record time.

"We're coming! On the way right now" she her dad and hung up the phone.

Moments later, we were in the car and on the way to the hospital. When we got there we saw Jimmy in the waiting room waiting for us and he quickly took us to the room Eryica was in. Eryica looked tired but when she seen us she instantly perked up a little.

"Your here!" She smiled and reached out for us.

"Of course we're here mom" Rose hugged her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

She sighed. "These contractions-" she scrunched up her face in pain. "Are a bitch!! Oww!!" She yelled.

Jimmy was beside her instantly and watched the time on his watch.

I really didn't understand anything that was going on. couple a minutes went by and we met some of the nurses and the doctor who will be delivering the babies. After about ten minutes of screaming and crying from both Rose and her mom, two beautiful healthy babies were born.

I had never witnessed a birth before. I remember my health teacher in middle school, tried to make the class watch a video of a woman giving birth but I skipped class that day. I was afraid that seeing something like that would completely ruin my idea of what pussy was like.

I was almost positive that if I watched that video back then I would've never had sex as much as I did and I would've been a lot more careful with who I was having sex with. A bunch of guys who watched that video in class, later told me that they would be scarred for life.

Now having witnessed an actual birth from someone I love, not a total stranger, I feel strangely comfortable with this entire situation. Granted, I had no idea that I would be in the room while she was giving birth. I had absolutely no time to mentally prepare myself for this. I would've waited in the waiting room or at least outside the door but nooo. Eryica insisted I'd stay. And since her other kids weren't here, I felt like staying here for her was the least I could do.

I have so much more respect for women now, that's for sure. The strength it took for her to push, not one, but two babies out is amazing! And she used zero pain medication...

To think that one day, Rose and I will be experiencing this, that we will create life... Makes me even more excited for our future together.