🌹Chapter Forty🌻 Hardship part-2

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹ROSE POV🌹

This is going no where fast..

"Jayden please. I don't want to fight with you..." Megan told him.

He sighed and nodded, "I'm sorry".

"I wanna have a relationship with you... Having one with you means more to me than anything", she said putting her hand over her heart, as if to show that she was bing sincere.

"Even though he doesn't want you to have anything to do with me?"

I knew that that was a important question for Jayden. His mother's answer would break or make their relationship.

"Ye-" before she could finish her answer, the front door opened and in stumbled Jay's father.

Clearly drunk, he slammed the door shut and stared bitterly at all of us. "What the fuck is he doing in my house?"

"He-" Jays father cut his mom off.

I think his name was Richard aka Dick... which was definitely fitting for him.

"I told you that your son wasn't welcomed in this fucking house", Dick yelled at his wife.

My heart immediately began to race. This wasnt good. This wasn't fucking good!  I knew if we didn't get outta here now, Jay and Dick were gonna go at it like two alpha males.

Jay and I stood up because we were leaving, now!

"You mean our son. And I asked to see him. I'm surprised you even came back tonight", she told him.

"Oh no" Dick shook his head. "That's you're son. He isn't mine".

"Stop it" Magen glared at him as if she were warning him.

He stumbled closer to us. "What? He's not my son! I'm sick of acting like I like this piece of shit! He thinks he's so special... Thinks he's gonna make it to the NFL... You disrespect me in my own house all the time!! You knock me unconscious and leave like a little bitch! Instead of facing me like a man!! Then you go next door to the nigger family-"

"Hey!" Jayden yelled at him as he took a step towards him.

"And fuck their nigger daughter!"

That was it. That was enough to push Jay over the edge. He quickly pulled himself out of my grip and punched his father in the face.

"Jayden stop!!" I yelled at him.

"Listen to your bitch", his father said holding his bleeding nose.

"Watch your fucking mouth!!", Jay yelled and landed another punch to his fathers face and another and another.

It got to the point where if I didn't stop, he'd beat that man to death.

"Why do you have to treat him like this? You do this to yourself!" Jay's mom cried.

She didn't bother to help her husband. She just let him lay there on the floor, bloody and extremely beat up. From what Jayden Jayden told me, she'd always help him and make sure he was okay and tell Jay to leave... but she isn't doing that right now. She's taking Jaydens side.

Maybe shes finally had enough.

Jayden was more worked up and pissed off then I'd ever seen and I have seen him pretty pissed off before.

"I don't give a fuck about what you say about me, but you do not disrespect Rose and her family like that!!" He bent down to look his farther in the eye, disgust and anger clear on his face. "Do that again, and I will fucking kill you. You understand me?"