Try me, Pan (Sequel to Landnever)

[Recap: Peter Pan went back to Neverland and left a magic bean for Maya Nap. Once Maya saw the bean, her and the lost girls went to Captain Red Handed Jill who agreed to take them to Neverland. Then the journey began.]

*Maya Nap's P.O.V.*

The ship entered what I would guess be called Neverland. The Sea Queen rested on the calm blue waves. A full moon reflected off the surface of the ocean. In the distance was a dark looking island.

"Is that Neverland?" I asked Captain Jill.

"Yep, that's Neverland." She replied. I thought for a moment of how this would work. An idea came to mind.

"Cloaking spell." I murmured. I ran to the main deck. "All lost girls on deck!" I shouted.

"What are you doing!?" Jill hissed from her place at the wheel.  I ignored her. I waited for all tje girls to join. 

"Alright girls, I've got a plan. Each of those charm necklaces I gave you will have to be enchanted. Once it's enchanted,  Peter won't be able to sense out presents on the island. Any questions?"

"Yeah, what about me and my crew?" Jill askes at the wheel.

"Yeah, I'll enchant something of theirs too." Jill nodded and went to tell her crew. When everyone was on the deck and had their items I started to enchant them.

"Maya," Lily walked up to me, "went are you going to tell me that thing?" I gulped,  unsure if I was ready to confess. She needed to know soon.

"As soon as were on land I swear. You can not let me back out of this, okay?" Lily nodded and walked away. Jill then took her spot.

"What of my ship?"

"Same as the charms. Cloaking spell."

"When will you be doing this?"

"As soon as we reach shore." She nodded just as a shout came from above.

"Land ho!"

I turned and looked.  She was right. The island wasn't far now.