The deal -6-

*Pan's P.O.V.*

I sat in my Thinking Tree for the second time today think of how to get Maya to camp. I had a list in front of me.

Cage. No, too weak to hold her.

Erase her memory. No, if she got her memory back she could kill me when I'm not looking.

A deal. Yes, but what kind of deal?

A knock came from the trunk of the tree. Felix walked in.

"Pan, you've got to get back to camp. The boys are-" I jumped up and looked at him. I know how to make the deal with her now.

"Felix! You're a genius!" I shouted at him. He was so confused.

"Uh, thanks? What'd I say?"

"Gotta go!" I shouted while running out of the tree house.

"What about the boys!?" I waved it off I was in a rush.

"It can wait."

*Maya's P.O.V.*

I woke up a few hours later. I had moved my stuff so I was with the girls again. I didn't want to risk seeing Pan again. We all ate and then I told them to pack up.

"Why are we moving?" Jill asked.

"You'll just have to wait." I smirked and walked with Lily.

"What are you planning?" She asked.

"We're going to team up with the Charmings. Hook's with them." Lily smiled.

"Father and daughter reunited."

We walked the rest of the way in silence. In the distance you could shouting from Pan's camp. It wasn't really loud. You'd have to listen closely in order to hear it. When we reach the Charmings camp everyone was there, even Tink. Hook snuck up behind Jill and threw her over her shoulder.

"Put me down! Who are you!?"She shouted pounding on his back.

"Aw, you don't remember you dear old dad?"

"Dad?" She asked as he put her down. When her feet were on the ground again she hugged him. He patted her head with his good hand.

"Uh, Maya, do you mind coming over and discussing the plans?" Snow asked. I followed her along with Hook and Jill. Emma was already explaining what we were doing.

"And getting out?" Tink asked. Everyone looked around. "You do have an escape plan, don't you?"

"We were just gonna wing it." Snow told her.

"Well I'm out." She said "Come get me when you have an escape plan." And she walked off. Everyone walked back to camp. I stayed back.

"You okay?" Snow asked.

"Yeah, just a bit tired. I'll be back in a few minutes." She nodded and when back. As soon as she was gone I sat on the ground. I heard a twig snap.

"What do you want?" I asked him annoyed.

"I'd like to make a deal with you."

"What kind of deal are we talking about, Pan?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"You have two options. You can go tell Lily about Felix and I'll give her a map to find him. If you go with that one then you have to stay at my camp."

"Option two?"

"Option two, I tell Lily, she gets mad at you, and wanders off into the forest most likely getting herself killed." My eyes widened.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would," he stood up and brushed himself off. "You have one hour to tell her before I tell her. Time starts now."