Realizing -19-

*Maya’s P.O.V.*

“Time to win this bet.” Lily said as we walked toward the Charmings camp.

Lily had told Felix that she was going against him. He accepted the fact that she was still a lost girl. The fun part was: they wanted to play a little game. Lost boys vs Lost Girls. Basically if Lily’s side wind Felix had to cut off the feather that hangs on the back of his head. If Felix wins, Lily has to stay with Felix, wither that means they stay in Neverland, move to Landnever, go to Storybrook, or traveling back to the Enchanted Forest.

“Calm down there, TigerLily.” I said using the new nickname Felix gave her. She giggled. 

"I love that nickname.  Did you know he-"

Blah, blah, bla. I didn't care. I'm pretty sure that if I wanted too I could being like this about Pan. I didn't want to though. I didn't want to talk about his bright green eyes, or his charming smirk, or the attractive eyebrow thing he does.

I stopped walking. So did Lily.

"Oh god," I mumbled, "oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god!" My voice was beginning to rise.

"Maya, what is it?"

"I like Peter Pan." I whispered. She rolled her eyes and lead me back to the trail.

"It's obvious you like him. He likes you back. "

"How can you tell?"

"Oh, please. It's not like everyday the darkest person to have ever exist would go through so much trouble for one girl. He took you to his camp, had you stay in his tree house, and never punished you seriously because he wanted you close to him. Peter Pan does love you."

I shook my head.

"It's not possible. Not with all the bad things he's done."

She sighed and kept on walking. We walked in silence the rest of the way. When we got to their camp, Lily and Charming hugged and got caught up.

I sat with the girls. I did what we did last time, but I feel asleep with the rest of them.