Reunited -9-

*Lily’s P.O.V.*

After Maya ran off, Pan gave some stupid map that would help me find Felix. I put in my pocket and walked off. I stopped at a small clearing, pulled out my sword, and started whacking at a tree.

“I’d the tree did something to you or you're mad.” A boys voice came from behind. I had my hood up so they couldn’t see who it was. I turned toward them.

They also had their hold up. I couldn’t see their face other than the dirty blonde hair that hung in front of their eyes. The boy wore all brown cloths and carried a club. He was tall.

“Who are you?” I asked, putting my sword back.

“I’d be asking you the same.” He started walking toward me.

“Remove your hood.”

“Only if you do.”

“Fine, at the same time. Okay?” He nodded. “1… 2… 3…”

I pulled mine back, so did he. I gasped and his eyes widened.

“Lillian?”

“Felix?”

*Felix’s P.O.V.*

I saw Pan walk into camp and left. He told me we were having a new guest and I couldn’t be around. I didn’t care. I was walking through the woods when I heard wood being whacked. I leaned against a tree in a small clearing. The person wore a green cloak with the hood. After about five minutes I spoke up.

“I’d say that tree did something to you or you’re mad.” They turned around and faced me.

“Who are you?” A girls voice asked.

“I’d be asking the same thing." I started walking toward this mysterious girl.

"Remove your hood." She demanded. Oh, a bit bossy.

"Only if you do."

"Fine. At the same time, okay?" I nodded. "1... 2... 3..."

My eyes widened. It had to be the shadow.

"Lilian?"

"Felix?"

"No, no, no! This isn't real. It's the shadow again." I took a few steps back.

"Felix it's me." She started to walk forward. I swung my club and hit it in the head. It fell down and stayed. It should have been gone by now. I rushed over and put it's chest to my ear. There was a heartbeat.

"Oh my god. Lilian wake up!" I held her close to me and let a few tears slip from my eyes. I felt a hand touch my shoulder.  I looked up to see Pan.

"She can stay at camp for now." I nodded and picked her up. Something fell from her hand.  A map. There was an X where we were standing.

"Where'd she get this?" I asked.

"Her friend Maya Nap."

"The one who gave me the scare?"

"Yes, she's at our camp too."

"What?"

"Maya Nap is at camp. Now I've got to go grab something of hers." He poofed away. I looked down at Lily.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her and walked off toward camp.