Boo -2-

*Maya's P.O.V.*

"... and there they lived happily a great many years. The end." I finished reading reading the girls bedtime story.

"Aw, can you read another one please?" one of the lost girls whined.

"Yeah, another one." her new friend, a pirate, joined. I smiled and walked over.

"Not tonight, Ella. It's time to sleep."

"Aw, fewy!" I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Good night."

"Night." she mumbled. Most the girls had fallen asleep while I was reading.

Lily had decided earlier to take first watch. She sat on a log sounding the fire we had built when we made camp. I waved at her telling her I was off. She waved back while staring at the fire. I walked over to where my bed was set up. It was outside of where everyone else was.

I sat on the bed and grabbed my bag. As I slid the book in I felt a presence. I slowly stood up, pulling out a dagger.

I felt the rush of air behind me. I spun around to find nothing.

I started to back up. I hit something. I swung around and saw a tree. As I slowly made my way to the bed I felt it again. They wrapped their arms around mine, pinning them to my side. My dagger fell to the ground.

"Boo." they whispered into my ear. The 'they' was Peter Pan.

------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!!!