Explaining the past -34-

Please read authors note at the bottom!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Angel’s P.O.V.*

I’ve finally found her. I’ve found my sister. The only question is why did she run off?

I sighed and walked out of the house. I was up till eleven last night looking for Maya in the woods, now I was searching for her again.

I still had on the same clothes from yesterday, too much in a hurry. I hadn’t told my mother, step father, or my sisters. No one had questioned why I came home late.

I jogged to the forest and began my search again. Every few minutes I’d yell Maya’s name. After a few hours I took a break at the old well. I closed my eyes leaning against it, enjoying the sound of the forest.

“Lovely day, isn't?” A male British voice said next to me. I jumped and opened my eyes.

“How- No, no. More like why? Who are you?” I asked the boy. He was dressed in green clothes like back in the Enchanted Forest.

“I’m Peter. Peter Pan. Are you Angel?”

“How do you know who I am?” I asked taking a few steps back.

“Lucky guess. What I’d like to know is why did you abandon Maya?”

I froze in place. “Do you know where she is?”

“Answer the question.”

“Answer some of mine.”

“Fine. I know your name because I know Maya.”

Wait. Yesterday Maya was upset because of her boyfriend. Was this him?

“Are you her boyfriend?”

“Yes.”

I smacked him across the face. “What did you do to upset my sister?!”

“Oh, like you haven’t upset her! Back in Landnever she had nightmares about that night. About her family not loving her. About her family getting rid of her.” He shouted.

“It wasn’t our family, it was our mother. She locked her out of the house. She had to lock us in our room so we couldn’t let her back in. That whole night my sisters and I cried and vowed to find her one day. Our mother couldn’t even think straight after what she did. In fact, she ended up abandoning the rest of us for some rich prince!”