Up at night -28-

*Maya’s P.O.V.*

“The guest room is up the stairs, third door to the right.” Regina informs me as we enter the house.

“Thanks again for letting for me stay the night.”

“My pleasure.”

I ran up the stairs, Henry behind me. The first door on the right must have been his. It had lots of pictures of people, all foreign to me, and a bookshelf full of books. I continued to the room Regina had directed me to. I opened the door, but it was too dark to see anything.

“Uh…” I said to myself.

Regina came my rescue, flipping a white thing on the wall. A ball of light lit up on the ceiling.

“Whoa.” I muttered. I flipped my white thing a few times till Regina put her hand over mine.

“That enough. We don’t want to blow a fuse.”

“A what?”

“Never mind. I’ll leave you to get settled in.”

She left the room and walked down the hall to a different room. I assumed it was hers. About twenty minutes later, Regina was tucking Henry in and putting him to bed. She came in to my doorway a few minutes later.

“I’d like lights out in half an hour.”

“Oh that’s alright. I was going to go to bed now.”

“Alright, night.” She said turning the light off.

“Night.”

The door clicked shut. I waited five minutes before hopping out of bed and opening the window. I stared at the second star to the left. I sighed, wondering what was happening there. I looked over to the left.

Henry’s window was open.

I made the decision of flashing in so that he didn’t suspect anything. I leaned against the door for a moment. He knelled on the floor in front of the window. Not doing anything, just looking. I flashed behind him and crouched down.

“what are you doing?” I whispered in his ear.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. Anyway, I'm be home for the summer on July 24th, so hopefully there will be more updates. I just realized that I'm leaving you people at a cliffhanger for a while. SORRY!

The Circle of Us - cenotad00

On the other hand, I have a question for you.

After I'm done with all my current fan fictions I plan on starting a new story. If I'm going to do that I need twelve different shows, movies and/or books. Only one person replied to this on my page. Supernatural, and, of course, OUAT will be in it. So...

What is your favorite show/movie/book?