You've been warned -10-

*Felix's P.O.V*

I set Lily down on my bed. I knew she'd be out for another hour or so. I tidied up the room the best I could and decided to wash up before she woke.

(FF)

When I came back out, I sat on  the bed next to my sleeping beauty. I watch her as she slept. I noticed the large bruise that I had made. Maybe Pan could fix that.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a groan. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Felix is that really you?" I smiled.

"Yep, it's me Lils." She smiled the biggest smile ever. I leaned down and kissed her gently. When we pulled away she grabbed the side of her head.

"Don't move you head! I'll go find Pan to heal it." She nodded and I ran out to go find him. I found him climbing down from his tree house.

"Can you came heal Lily?"

"Why? What happened?"

"She's got a bit a a bump on her head." He followed me back to my tree house. Lily laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. When we came in she slowly sat up  and sat on the bed next to her, put a hand on the bump, and healed it.

"You might some rest." She nodded.

"Is Maya here?" Pan looked at me and I nodded. She might as well know that her friend is here.

"Yes, Lily, she's here and safe. In fact, she's in my tree house sound asleep." Pan was starting to walk away when Lily stopped him.

"Make sure you soothe her when her nightmares come."

"Nightmares?"

"Yeah. In Landnever she would have nightmares all the time. Then she figured at how to stop them by not thinking of the past. I know they'll be coming back since we came here."

"How so?" I asked, curious how she figured this all out.

"In Neverland you don't age, there for you have to look back on the past."

"But you don't age in Landnever either."

"You don't age as long as you don't want too. You could be nine or ten years or be eleven for a week." Pan thought for a moment before replying.

"Is it possible for them to stop here?" he asked.

"If she finds something to do to get her mind out of the past. And if you're planning to keep her locked up at your camp you're wrong. She will find a way out no matter what you do. Then she'll do everything she can to help the Charmings get Henry back."

"And how is she planning to that?"

"Maya Nap never fails."

"That my catch phrase!" Pan shouted. Lily shrugged and laid back down. I turned to him.

"Please leave." He waved a hand at me and left the house, shutting the door behind him. I walked over to the door and locked it. Then I walked back to bed and laid down next to Lily. We stared at the ceiling until she spoke up.

"Why'd you leave?" I sighed and decided she needed to know.

"It was shortly-"

--------------------------------------------

Ha, cliffhanger. Why do you think Felix left?