Opps -1-

*Peter Pan’s P.O.V*

I’d been in Neverland for a few hours now. I stayed in my Thinking Tree trying to clear my head of Maya. I couldn’t let anyone know where I’ve been for… how long was I gone?I pushed my thoughts out of my head, picked up the picture of Henry, and head back to camp.Felix meet me halfway.

“Where have you been Pan?” he shouted.

“I had to go find this.” I said holding up the scroll.

“And it took you three days?” That’s how long I’ve been gone here.

“Yes. It blew away and it took me a while to find it.” He nodded and let it go. (A/N: Let it go. Hehe.)  Once we arrived back at camp I sat down next to Henry. The other Lost Boys were going wild as usual.

“Not enjoying the party?” I asked him while smirking.

“Why am I here?”

“You have the heart of the truest believer. What’s there not to celebrate?”

“Look, Pan, I think you’ve got the wrong guy.”

“No I don’t. This piece of paper proves it. It’s a picture of you.” I gave him the paper. He took it. I got up and started to walk away.

“You’ve got the wrong guy!” he shouted over the boys yelling and tossing it on the ground.

“You just look at it.” And I walked into the tree line and disappeared.

*Henry’s P.O.V.*

A few minutes after Pan left I picked up the paper he gave me. I looked around to make sure no one was watching before I opened it. My eyes widened. It was a drawing of me. I slipped into my pocket and walked into the woods, trying to put as much distance between me and camp. I knew Pan would find me at some point.

As I walked, I noticed lots of things. Dark, thorny plants that dripped with black sap or something. I noticed the moon was always full and there were no stars. At some point I wasn’t watching where I was going and tripped over a log. i heard a small gasp.

“Are you okay?” A girl voice asked as she helped me up. She had brown eyes and slightly curly hair. Her cloths were similar to Pan’s, but cleaner and fit for a girl.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I told her. She smiled.

“I’m Maya Nap.” She introduced herself.

“I’m Henry.” Her eyebrows frowned.

“That name sound familiar. Who are your parents?”

“My mom is Emma Swan and my dad is Neal Cassady.”

“Emma the savior?” I nodded. “Did your dad have any other names?”

“In the Enchanted Forest he was called Baelfire.”

“Bea!” she exclaimed. I nodded again. “Why are you here? Not to be rude or anything.”

“It’s fine. I was kidnapped by a man and woman, then Pan took me to his camp. He says I have the heart of the truest believer.”

“Wait, you were kidnapped?” Once again I nodded.

“But my family’s coming to save me.”

“Who else is in your family?”

“The evil queen, Regina, Snow White, Prince Charming, and Rumpelstiltskin.”

“Snow’s your grandma, right?’

“Yep.”

“I used to be friend with her when I was younger.”

“Is Pan keeping you here too?” She chuckled.

“No. I’m the leader of the Lost Girls from Landnever. The girls and I came here with Captain Hooks’ daughter, Jill.”

“I’ve never heard of Landnever.”

“Most haven't. They get it mixed up with Neverland.” I realized I’ve been away from camp for about an hour now and I had no clue how to get back.

“I have to go. Pan’s going to find me and I don’t want you to get kidnapped.”

“Might help if I don’t. Then again, he’s dealt with me before and knows I’ll put up a fight.”

“Wait you know Pan?” I asked.

“Ops, Lost Girls calling. Bye Henry. I’ll see if I can find you family.” Poof. She was gone. I turned and walked in the direction I had come from.

“Henry, where have you been?” Pan asked appearing from nowhere behind me.

“For a walk.” I lied.

“Henry, I don’t like to be lied to.”

“I went to go see Wendy.”

“All the way out here?” He had a point. Wendy’s tree house was only about a half a mile from camp. I didn’t reply. “You can trust me.” I shook my head. :Oh come on, it’ll be our little secret.” I sighed.

“Why is Maya Nap here?” He looked a bit shocked, but he hid it.

“Where did you hear that name?” I shrugged.

“Why’s she here?”

“Maya Nap isn’t here.”

“Yes she is. I just talked to her.” The word fell from my mouth. I covered it. Pan’s mouth fell open with disbelief. He turned around and mumbled something. He turned back to me, grabbed my arm, and flashed back to camp.

“Stay. Here.” Pan demanded and vanished before my eyes.

--------------------------------------------

Oops Henry. Question: What do you thinks Pan's gonna do? Is Maya going to find the Charmings? If so, what will he do?

COMMENT!!! :D

VOTE!!! <3