Secrets are revealed -41- //Final\\

*Peter’s P.O.V.*

“You don’t want a favor, so name what you want,” I growled low enough for only him to hear. I didn’t need Maya to be eavesdropping. She’s probably worried. I’ve been back here for a little over five minutes. I would have been done by now if Rumple would just agree to something.

“The pipes. I want the pipes,” He chirped.

“That’s it? You’ve been waiting for me to offer that for five minutes?”

He shrugged.

“Yes, you can have the pipes.”

I was about to make them appear when we heard a bell ring at the front of the shop. Three pairs of footsteps, as well as a cawing, we came running to the back. The three people were wearing cloaks with the hoods up. Pink, green and blue to be specific. The pink one pulled her hood down. It was Cassie.

“Rumple,” she spoke, her voice full of urgency, “we are in trouble.”

“How much?” He asked

“As much as anyone could be,” Lindsey, wearing the blue cloak, said before Cassie could. “It will effect everyone in Storybrooke if we don’t stop it.”

“How so?”

Rosie replied this time. It was the first time I’d heard her speak in days. “Someone has enacted the dark curse.”

His eyes widened. “That may be a problem.”

A bird flew in, turning into a person as it landed.

“It’s a message,” Sam said, holding out a small scroll.

I took it and read out loud.

“Revenge will be mine. - J.D.”

As soon as I read the initials I knew who it was. I needed to go protect Maya. As I started to walk away Cassie fell to the floor. I ran back to see why.

She was breathing hard and spoke through gasps.

“Spin wheel… green light… sleeping curse…” She passed out after those words.

Lindsey moved Cassie to a cot with help from Sam. Rumple was no where to be found. Rosie left soon after, running to the door with me following. When we reached the other side of the road I grabbed her upper arm.

“What’s happening? It (Is) this because of your secret?” I shouted out of anger.