Body switch -26-

*Peter's P.O.V.*

I caught Maya before she hit the ground.

"I really am sorry, love." I whispered. I turned to Regina. "Show me to the ship."

(FF)

By the time we reached the ship, I could tell the dust was wearing out. I threw just barely a dash on her face to keep her asleep.

"Hook, we're here!" Regina shouted. Soon enough, a ladder was lowered for us. I had to carry Maya over my shoulder to get up.

When we reached the deck, Hook and Regina led me to the room Maya would be in. Her belongs were already in the room, along with her blanket and pillow from Landnever. I laid her down under the covers and took a step back.

"I suggest you be on your way now," Hook started, "The others will be here soon." I nodded and walked off the ship.

I decide I'd climb one of the trees and watch the ship sail away with my true love.

It'll be alright, I reminded myself. She see her family again and afterward she'd come back to with the bean. I leaned against the trunk of the tree and relaxed a bit. I've done everything I need to do other than give the bean to Snow White.

Wait- the bean!

I shoved my hand in my pocket. When I pulled it out, a single clear bean rested in the palm.

I looked for the ship. They were too far out to hear me and I had no more pixie dust. The only thing I could do was flash on to the ship.

And that's exactly what I did.

I appeared in the room where I had left Maya. She was still asleep, but would probably be up with in a matter of minutes. I sighed loudly.

"Pan?" someone said behind me. I turned to see Henry sitting up in another bed across the room. "What are you do here?"

"I, uh, forgot to give this to your grandmother." I answered holding up the bean.

"I can give it to her." He held a hand out. I walked over and dropped it in his hand.

"Why did you volunteer to sit with me in the boat earlier?" I asked, curiously.

"Everyone's capable of change. Even you."

"Than-"

A floor board creaked behind me. When I turned I saw my son, Rumple, holding Pandoa's box. I stumbled back a bit as he opened it. I grabbed a hold on the thing nearest to me. It was an arm. Henry's arm.

Oh, god. This is not going to end well.

We had some how switched bodies and now Henry was being sucked into the box.

Maya had woken up. When she saw what was going on she started to scream. The Charming's ran down the stairs after hearing screams. By then, the box had already closed.

"Henry, are you alright?" Regina asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied, acting like him. They stayed down in the room for a few minutes before leaving. They all suggest that Maya watch over me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Pan showed up and started talking to me. He was here to give Snow something. Rumple came down and took out Pandora's box and trapped him in it."

"Do you know what it was?"

"No."

"It's alright. Just try to get some sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." I nodded and laid down.

I decide it was better to sleep then feel guilty. Guilty that I was lying to Maya. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weeks nomination is...

The Lost Girl by iamabluestat16

Sorry for not updating in a while.