Confessions -7-

*Maya's P.O.V*

I walked back to where the girls were at. Lily sat around the fire alone. I took a deep breath and sat down next to her.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She replied.

You have twenty minutes left, Maya, Pan's voice echoed in my mind.

"Follow me. I have to tell you something." She followed me to the place Pan and I made the deal.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you won't hate me?" I knew she would even if she said she wouldn't. I know as soon as I say this out loud I will lose my best friend.

"Maya, if what your about to tell me is going to-"

"He's alive."

"Who's alive?"

"That boy, Felix, he's not dead. I called Ariel to take him back here to Neverland. That thing you saw in the water was Ariel." She looked at me for a moment then started to laugh.

"All this time I thought he was gone. Dead. It was just a lie."

"I was doing it to protect you."

"No!" She started raising her voice. "You were being selfish. If you had cared you would have told me the truth."

"I'm sorry..." I whispered and ran off. I ran for a few minutes, stopped, and leaned against a tree. Pan was probably giving Lily the map. After a few minutes I heard leaves rustle and twigs snap. Pan.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I told him.

"No your not."

"Then why would you ask!?" I shouted. My eyes started to water.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. Come here." I did as he told.

When I walked up to him, he hugged me. I hugged him back. He could sense my panic.

"You're safe. Lily's going to find Felix and she'll be happy. Aren't you happy for her?" I nodded into his shoulder.

"Won't you be mad if your head Lost Boy gets distracted?" He chuckled.

"Most likely, but that's what love can do. I know that." I know that too, I thought. After what seemed like hours, we pulled away.

"Let's head back to camp, shall we?"