Scavenger hunts and surprises -35-

*Maya’s P.O.V*

Lil- Excuse me, TigerLily, had spent the night after Peter left to do something. He had come back right after dinner and went straight to his room. He said he was still working on something. I was curious, but didn’t question it. I figured it was a surprise.

The next morning Peter wasn’t there. He must’ve left earlier while we were still asleep. I went into the living room and picked up my book. As I did, something fell out.

“What’s that?” TigerLily asked, coming down the stairs.

I picked it up. A folded piece of paper. I unfolded it and read it out loud.

“Maya, I decided to have you go on a little scavenger hunt as a surprise. Follow the clues till you get to your final destination. First clue: ‘And They Lived Happily Ever After’.”

“What does that mean?”

I thought about it for a second. “Henry. We were talking about making a sequel to his book ‘Once Upon A Time’.”

“Oh. I wish I could help, but Felix is waiting for me at Granny’s.”

“It’s fine. See you later?”

“Yep. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I ran back to my room and got dressed for the day. I decided to put in a black hair band to keep the hair out of my face.

I left the house with an apple in hand. I walked to Regina house. I knocked on the door. No answer. No one home. I walked down main street, heading towards Granny’s,  when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I looked up to see the man Regina was talking to on my second day in Storybrooke. I was shocked to see him again, but I hid it.

"It's fine." Then he kept walking. I did too. I had to focus on finding Henry right now.

When I opened the door I see Snow and Charming sitting at one table, behind them were Tigerlily and Felix. Near them, I noticed Henry and Regina eating. I walked over to their table, when they noticed me they stopped and waited for me to speak. I think Henry was trying not to laugh,  I could see a little smirk on his face.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I’m on a scavenger hunt and I think Henry has the next clue.” I said, unsure.

“Yeah, I have it.” Henry replied, laughing a little bit and pulled out a folded up piece of paper.

I unfolded it and started to read.