Difficult -14-

*Pan’s P.O.V.*

I now knew all their secrets. Well, I had already known hooks and Charmings. I figured Snows would be family related, which it was. Emma’s had to do with love and something about Baelfire.

But Maya’s was different. She surprised me.

As soon as she had said her secret she ran out of the cave. Hook tried to stop her saying that we had to wait for Emma to confess her secret. It was up to me to decide who left. So I let her leave. Now I couldn't find her. She must have cast that spell on herself again. I went back to the tree house.

When I stepped in the first thing I saw was Maya sleeping on the floor. The pillow was over her head, like she didn’t want to be bothered. I wasn’t going to disturb her. I picked up a book and decided to read until she awoke. A few minutes later, she groaned.

“Morning, love.” I said as she sat up. She groaned and flopped back down.

“It’s not good if it’s morning.” She mumbled though the pillow. I chuckled.

“Come on get up. We need to talk.” I said pulling the pillow off her face.

“I don’t want to talk.”

“Fine then just listen.” I sat down in front of her. She didn’t reply. She didn’t even look me in the eye. Just started at her hands

“Maya, I heard your secret at Echo Caves. It was not my intention to let you go with them, but I let you. That was your choice. And now that I know you still have feels for me I wanted to let you know I feel the same.” This had gotten her attention. She started at me, like she was trying to see if I were lying. I kept going. “Everything I’ve done for you since you’ve been at this camp is because I love you.”

Nothing. Is she trying to annoy me or hurt me? Both?

“I don’t believe you.” She stood up and went into the bathroom. When the door shut I heard the lock click. A few seconds later the shower went on.

“Why does she have to be so difficult?” I mumbled to myself.