Is that so... -3-

*Maya's P.O.V.*

"Peter." I whispered.

"Surprised." he whispered in my ear again, smirking. He let me go. I stepped a few feet away from him, then turned to face him. He looked the same as he did last time.

"How'd you find me?"

"The question is, is how long have you been here?"

"I asked first." He chuckled.

"It's my island."

"At least a day." I answered. He nodded.

"A little bird told me you were on the island. Took me a few hours to find you though. How were you able to do that?" I ignored his question.

"Henry." His smirk widened.

"You are correct, but I don't think he meant too." I was starting to get scared. I wasn't planing on this to happen yet. I was not ready to face him yet.

"What was that unfinished business you had to take care of?" His smirk dropped and he looked down at the ground.

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"I just can't. You'd get mad at me."

"Then you'd you come find me?"

"To bring you back to camp and protect you." I took a few steps closer to him before I started to raise my voice.

"If you don't remember I have an enemy there."

"Don't worry. Felix won't bother you. Now come on." He said pulling ,me in the direction of his camp. I yanked my arm from his grasp.

"No, I've got the Lost Girls to take care of. Along with the pirates." He turned and looked at me with his eyes widened.

"You brought half the island with you and I didn't notice?"

"First off, it's not half the island. It's only forty percent of the islands population and, yes, you did not notice." I could tell he was mad now. He grabbed my hand again.

"You're coming with me."

"No." I said slapping hand away.

"Yes."

"Nope. Can't make me."

"I'll have you one way or another."

"Is that so..." No response.

"Try me, Pan." I teased using his famous smirk.