chapter 09

"Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past."– Dan Brown

(having major Damon feels so enjoy the sexy gif because i sure am)

((note: I don't speak Italian so if you do and I have made a mistake, please do tell))

9.

All I saw was a grey blur. His wolf crashed on mine with such force that my wolf fell back on the ground, trapped under his body.

By Goddess, was his wolf beautiful. I could look all day at his wolf and never grow tired of the grey fur, the cold grey eyes. His wolf leaned forward and licked my face, my sides, the top of my ears, my snout. He didn't stop licking, and my wolf didn't stop him either. We were trapped under him yet we felt...... free?

He stopped when he was satisfied that he licked almost every place on my body, covering me with his smell.

Leaning back, he stared at me. His eyes turned darker with each passing second. A low, approving growl escaped his wolf when his eyes traveled all over my wolf.

Then all of a sudden, he started nudging me.

What the heck? Suddenly, all my senses came back to their respective places. What are we doing under this arrogant-cantankerous-domineering-pompous-son-of-a-bitch Alpha? I immediately pushed him away and let out a deep, angry growl. Due to my strong push, he was now standing three feet away from me. 

He wasn't doing anything, he just stood there and watched me with his deep, fiery eyes.

The silence continued for a while. It was just our wolves just staring at each other. Growing annoyed, I decided to go back to my room. But his voice stopped me.

His voice?

I turned around so now I was facing him. And hell yes, there he was. Just in some shorts, completely shirtless. I swear, they take out time to wear shorts so why not spare 10 seconds and wear a bloody shirt as well? But no, instead of wasting 10 precious seconds of their life, they'd rather torture us poor creatures with their perfect hard body sculpted by marble.

He took a step forward, his muscles flexing with every movement. Droplets of sweat ran down his neck, over his broad and strong shoulders.

What's wrong with you, Vivian?

"Don't go.... can we talk?"

My wolf laid down on her paws, and growled which was a signal for him to continue.

"Not like this..... can you shift?"

When I didn't budge, he moved forward.

"Please?" his eyes were returning to their previous greyish-blue.

I was shocked.

Never in my entire life have I ever heard Ethan Salvador plead to me. 

"Shift, goddamn it!" he yelled.

His anger was driving me insane. How can one person be so god damn-frustratingly-bipolar?

Tired of his bullshit, I stood up and hid behind a tree. Soon, I was out in front of him wearing the clothes that were tied around my ankle. That is when I remembered I was wearing the shirt Tyler gave me in the forest and a pair of boxers I borrowed from Josh before we left the room to go to the gaming area. Why hadn't I changed?

Oh yes, this prick changed my room.

"You better speak up quick since I have a lot to say as well," I crossed my arms over my chest.