chapter 12

"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend." - William Blake

((a lil Derek for all you TW fans - the face is relevant to the chapter. enjoy!))

12.

Vivian

Tyler looked at me, a look of confusion on his face.

Josh frowned, "Why didn't he chose me to fight him? I would've shown him a wonderful time."

We both looked at Josh who just shrugged, "What? He hurt you. And I want to hurt him."

Before any of us could answer back, a voice called out to Tyler.

"Come on up Tyler, we don't have all day," my ex-mate called, tapping his foot impatiently.

Tyler hesitantly walked forward, but then as if somebody flicked a switch, he tore, yes tore, of his shirt and threw it aside.

My wolf could hear the fastened beating of the girls standing around, as well as a few men. Guess everyone founds Tyler attractive.

"What's there not to like?" My horny wolf chose this perfect time to wake up.

As soon as Tyler stepped into the ring, Ethan whistled and lunged at him, not giving him even a second to settle. But since Tyler was fast he quickly dodged it. A low growl escaped Ethan, whose eyes were starting to change colour which meant his wolf was surfacing.

I whipped my head around to look at Josh who had his thick arms crossed over his chest and looked amused.

I gave him a flat look.

"Why do you have that smug face on right now?"

Josh snickered, eyes still facing the fight, "Because Tyler is going to have his ass handed out to him."

My eyes widened at his response, "What do you mean?"

"Sweet Vivian, just watch. You'll understand soon enough."

A painful scream belonging to Tyler made me whip my head back to the direction of the fight.

Tyler had fallen back, one of his hand clenching his stomach.

Ethan's eyes moved up and caught mine.

We stared at each other. His eyes were two cold black abysses. Faint lines of dark veins were visible around his eyes, marring his perfect skin. He looked violent, dangerous- borderline ready to kill someone.

But somehow in all that, he still looked attractive as hell.

Something is definitely wrong with me.

As Ethan stared at me, I felt more eyes on me. Probably confused as to why the Alpha was shooting me daggers. But their attention was brought back to the fight again when Tyler punched Ethan right in the face. It was unexpected which threw Ethan off a bit. As soon as he stumbled behind, Tyler rained down punches on his face and stomach.

He punched him 8 times, yes I counted, before Ethan finally grabbed hold of his arm. He twisted Tyler's arm behind and used his other hand to choke him.

Ethan leant closer to Tyler's face and whispered something in his ear. Even with the wolf hearing, I couldn't hear it but whatever he said, it managed to strike a nerve in Tyler's body. He fiercely got out of the choke hold and punched Ethan straight in the nose.

"She is not!" Tyler yelled and lunged towards Ethan.

Everybody around us gasped, shocked to see what was happening between the two Alphas - well, one Alpha and one soon-to-be.